“Unique and fresh.”

Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown Asheville
Reviewed July 23, 2010

Very good Latin-American cuisine. Large portions for tapas style meal.

Reviewed June 23, 2010

I really enjoyed the food at Chorizo's. My husband is from Ecuador and it was a great treat to be able to try some food he grew up eating. Everything was great quality & really fresh!

Reviewed June 6, 2010

We stubbled on this place having no idea what a treat we were in for. The food was superb, the service was good. Everyone was so friendly and accomodating. By the time we left the restaurant there was a really long wait to get in. I have to admit when I first saw the menu I thought to myself "I am not sure if I am going to like this or not" but when the food came it was presented well and it tasted fantastic. I would highly recommend this as a destination for breakfast.

Reviewed May 6, 2010

Lots of variety, vegetarian options also and outside seating...service was not the best but the food was very good and generous portions. They also have good drinks. Great place for Sunday Brunch.

Reviewed April 14, 2010

This is my favorite Latin restaurant in Asheville. I know Salsa's usually gets the attention, but I like this restaurant better (I believe the same person owns them both). The location is in the restaurant row of the Grove Arcade, which is makes it more for tourists, but the food is delicious. I cannot comment on many of the dishes, but you cannot go wrong with any dish that includes the pork. I have also gotten shrimp there, which were delicious, but the pork is amazing. I did have to give the service only very good since we don't always get the best but it was never the worst. The best part about the slower service the last visit was that we were not rushed through our meal even though we were in one of the outside tables that people wanted.