“I was very satisfied”

Ranked #59 of 66 Hotels in Asheville
Socastee, South Carolina, United States
“I was very satisfied”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I planned a 3 night surprise vacation to Asheville, NC for my boyfriend and picked this hotel to stay in despite the excessive poor reviews. The price seemed very reasonable when I made my reservations and the photos posted by the guest didn't seem as "horrible" to me as they were making them out to be. I also noticed a few complaints about a $100.00 hold on your credit card. I actually called the hotel twice about this, because I was concerned about the comments. They explained to me that if you prepay for your reservation or you pay with cash when you arrive then there is an $100.00 hold/refundable deposit to your credit card. It is only for 5 days also. If you reserve your room online and pay with a credit card when you check in, there is no fee. It really isn't that hard to understand. ANYWAY....We arrived around 8 or 8:30 at night. The reservationist that checked us in were nice and answered all of my question. the room was VERY clean and to me it was updated enough for the price I paid. The sheets were clean and changed every day, the towels and wash cloths were clean and replaced every day. The area was a nice area. We were close to everything, but not right in the middle of downtown. I will be staying here every time we go to Asheville for vacation...unless we camp out.

Room Tip: There actually isn't a spa. I did not mean to click this. There is however a heated indoor poo...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Andrea T

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
NC
Reviewed May 27, 2013

This motel was nice. It meet expectations for the price. We enjoyed the atrium area. It had an indoor/outdoor pool, arcade, a very miniature golf course, a pool table,a mini play area, hot tub and gym. The lobby was nice and the room was adequate. Just a couple of exits away from Biltmore. I would stay here again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed May 24, 2013

We stayed here over night on the way to the beach and were very impressed! The room looked like it was newly remodeled. Inside the hotel there was an indoor pool, hot tub, playground, fountain, pool table, and sauna. Our room was clean. The bed was comfortable. The air worked great. I am really confused why they have such a bad rating!!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Stoke On Trent
Reviewed May 17, 2013

The room rate advertised by Ramada on their website and confirmed on my booking included hot breakfast. At the hotel, they denied this, saying it had been "discontinued last September, when the management changed". Be that as it may, Ramada owes me for 2 breakfasts for 2 days for my wife and myself - I am submitting the receipts to them and expect them to pay up. If the hotel was correct, and the rate does not now include breakfast - someone at Ramada should have updated the web page.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Lookout Mountain
Reviewed May 16, 2013

Staff was very friendly and allowed me to check in early. Room was fine. we didnt have a TV guide and called the front desk. They brought us one with in 5 minutes. I would stay there again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

1 Thank Clarence W
Travelers also viewed these Asheville hotels
Quality Inn & Suites Biltmore East
Holiday Inn-Asheville Biltmore West
Ramada Asheville Southeast
Ramada Asheville Southeast
#54 of 66 in Asheville

Been to Ramada Asheville / Biltmore West? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Asheville / Biltmore West

Property: Ramada Asheville / Biltmore West
Address: 275 Smokey Park Hwy, Asheville, NC 28806-1140
Location: United States > North Carolina > North Carolina Mountains > Asheville
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #59 of 66 Hotels in Asheville
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Ramada Asheville / Biltmore West 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Wyndham, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada Asheville / Biltmore West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Biltmore West Hotel Asheville