“Room was fine, rest needs work.”

Ramada Asheville / Biltmore West
Ranked #59 of 66 Hotels in Asheville
Reviewed October 9, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo

Reviewed October 9, 2012

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 5, 2012

This hotel was a good price. The room was not real clean. The air conditioning was not on when we first got into the room and there was an musty odor. There was still soap in the soap shelf in the bath tub and the sheets had stains on them. The sheets appeared to be clean just permanently stained.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 1, 2012

Love the Applebee's within walking distance. The breakfast is the BEST! Would rather have been in rooms on the pool side and on the first floor.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 8, 2012

I was scared after reading so many bad reviews on this place, but my stay was just fine. I was placed at this hotel through Priceline, which I got a really good rate with. If I had paid the crazy price through Expedia or Ramada's website, I would have expected more. Check-in was fast and the room was clean (there was a strange smell in the room, but it didn't bother me too much) and the bed was comfortable. The TV had plenty of channels to choose from and the A/C was cold. The only odd thing about the room, and I've seen other reviewers mention it - no clock. I can't remember ever staying at a hotel, even a really cheap place, that didn't have a clock. It was just annoying having to find my phone every time I wanted to know what time it was. Breakfast was good, had plenty of things to choose from and the staff appeared to be doing a good job of keeping everything stocked. I would stay here again, but only if I got a good price like I did this time. I wouldn't even consider paying $100+ a night which was what Ramada's site and Expedia wanted!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed August 27, 2012

We booked our rooms at the Ramada Biltmore West at a very inexpensive rate. I was so excited.....until I read the reviews. It was a non-refundable reservation, so even more reason to worry. We were pleasantly surprised. Yes, the building may need some remodeling, but it is very spacious. The pool looked clean but we did not swim. The free breakfast was a step above the average "contintental" breakfast with a large variety to choose from. Our room was clean. The hotel had a great family atmosphere. Staff was courteous. The ice machine was out of ice, but with the savings of the room, what's a two dollar bag of ice?

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 27, 2012

We booked a room with two double beds, nonsmoking, and when we showed up, we got a room in the smoking section with one bed. The room reeked of smoke. It was disgusting. Will not stay in a Ramada Inn again.

Room Tip: Don't stay here
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Mountainbean25
Travelers also viewed these Asheville hotels
Red Roof Inn Asheville West
Ramada Asheville Southeast
#55 of 66 in Asheville
Holiday Inn-Asheville Biltmore West
Quality Inn & Suites Biltmore East

Been to Ramada Asheville / Biltmore West? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Asheville / Biltmore West

Address: 275 Smokey Park Hwy, Asheville, NC 28806-1140
Location: United States > North Carolina > North Carolina Mountains > Asheville
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #59 of 66 Hotels in Asheville
Price Range: $89 - $190 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Ramada Asheville / Biltmore West 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Ramada Asheville / Biltmore West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Biltmore West Hotel Asheville