1,707 results
All reviewsbest westernswestern hotelsroom was cleantunnel roadasheville biltmorewafflesthe blue ridge parkwayconvenient locationstay there againfree breakfastbreakfast barfirst flooreasy accessgreat place to stayclose to downtownnice staymotel
Reviewed April 13, 2012

We took a road trip from AZ to FL and back. Most of the hotels we stayed in were Best Westerns. They were clean, spacious, breakfast included, had wi-fi and most importantly- the beds are very comfortable. The prices for comparable hotels were much less at Best Western. We did learn that booking a room outside of a town was even less than right in town.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 12, 2012

I got the room 202 and I am only here by myself. I have to say that I am very impressed for everything that it gives you for the price that you pay.
As I walk in: To the left you have a 2 seat dinner table made out of sturdy dark wood with two cushioned seats.
Beds: It comes with two queen size beds which feel that they are just about 6 feet long but can fit two people per bed comfortably and comes with three soft pillows each bed. both beds have a red drape looking bed spread but it is very soft. Has a thin down between the sheets and the comforter. Pillows are all white.
Business Desk: comes with a nice desk with a den leather chair and it has either wifi which I am hitting speeds at 2.2MB/s and they also have a hard line for internet built into the phone.
TV & Stand: TV looks to be a 32" LCD LG tv that sits on a three drawer dresser with a space under the TV where you can fit three ps3s side by side comfortably.
Also, comes with small ref and single serve size microwave. The far back of the room is a nice marble slab with a cabinet underneath it. Big mirror above it. Single serve coffee maker far left and trash can under it.
there is a nice size tall mirror on the bathroom door, in the bathroom, very clean.
The door is double locked with an electronic key entry.
The air condition works very well, i had it down to 56 because it was a little stuffy for not being on for a few days, and within 15 min I was freezing.

Room Tip: I agree with the rest. You can hear a little traffic. Nothing that is going to hurt your stay. If you prefer quiet as a mouse, ask for a rear room towards the woods.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Kevin B
Reviewed April 9, 2012

We stayed 2 nights here Such a nice place large room, comfortable beds Loved it One of the nicest places we have stayed.

Room Tip: Room 106 was first floor, drive up to Large room, 2 queen beds, table and chairs Great. I would definitely recommend this to friends scale of 1-10 I give it a 10
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 7, 2012

It was a nice bright and cheerful room. Perfect for our vacation to the Biltmore. The breakfast and and staff was very helpful. The coffe was good! Would stay here again and most diffently recommed to anyone.

Room Tip: ground floor were great. No steps.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 6, 2012

I have stayed here twice and will be here again in the next couple of months. The hotel was renovated a couple of years ago so it is fresh and clean.
The staff is courteous and helpful.
I have always stayed for business so it is always nice to have that hot cup of coffee waiting for me in the lobby each morning although you have coffee makers in each room.
It does have a pool which is probably great for families.

Room Tip: I prefer the rooms in the back as they are a bit quieter.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business