“Best seafood hands down in Asheville”

Harbor Inn Seafood Restaurant
Ranked #251 of 788 Restaurants in Asheville
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: Harbor Inn features fresh, delicious seafood served in our dining rooms or prepared for "take-home" meals. Treat your family to lunch or dinner at a Harbor Inn near you.
Madisonville, Tennessee
“Best seafood hands down in Asheville”
Reviewed June 10, 2014

We discovered this place by accident. My wife suggested it and I am so happy we did. First of all the place is really nice and clean the service was beyond excellent ask for the waiter Chris if you have a chance he is one of the best. We had the captains catch OMG!!!! we had to bring it home there was so much left overs. Drinks never ran empty and food was excellent and hot. Oh and the clam chowder was great.

• Visited June 2014
4 Thank Steven S

Ipswich, United Kingdom
“oh dear”
Reviewed June 1, 2014

Plates overflowing with one colour food all brown all from the deep fryer is not my idea of a seafood restaurant and no booze!!

Visited May 2014
3 Thank terriandphil
Milton, Florida
“Great prices for a great dinner!”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

We've eaten here many times, and it is always the same quality, super-quick service, and reasonable prices! Being native Floridians, we are used to catching, cooking and eating fresh fish. It's hard to duplicate in a restaurant, but we definitely come the closest with Harbor Inn when we are in Asheville.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Mumsy7711
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Food”
Reviewed April 1, 2014 via mobile

Man we eat there march 26 and it was great by the way it was not expensive plus good portions.we will go back...

1 Thank tje43432011
Asheville, North Carolina
“Looking for good seafood heres the place”
Reviewed March 6, 2014

Last night had done some hard work putting the final touches on moving ,my husband and I decided to eat here went thru the door was greeted with a beautiful smile and seated very quickly .The table was very clean and the waiter came and took our drink order and was back with the drinks very quickly and he was so kind and friendly we ordered oysters stew and it was so good my husband was so good we could have had a second bowl it was good .While we were eating our stew our main plate and it was very good the shrimp dinner was great and so was the oysters were too I had not had seafood this good since outer banks .I have already told my friends they need to go here to eat very good .The restrooms were clean and beautiful decorated very clean the wait staff was very friendly and ask us to come back to visit again I can't wait to go back .

• Visited March 2014