“Lots of food for little price”

Harbor Inn Seafood Restaurant
Ranked #240 of 781 Restaurants in Asheville
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Harbor Inn features fresh, delicious seafood served in our dining rooms or prepared for "take-home" meals. Treat your family to lunch or dinner at a Harbor Inn near you.
“Lots of food for little price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

The portions here are out of control! So come hungry or plan for a to go box. The fried Tilapia is wonderful! Even the kids plates overflow. It's a very busy place, but staff clear tables and move diners in and out well.

Louisville, Kentucky
“Good Seafood, Great price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2013

My wife and I were driving to Charlotte and stopped in for lunch. The service was great and the food very tasty. The food was cooked Calabash style. Too much to eat. The hush puppy's were sweet and tasty. The Flounder was outstanding. The baby shrimp were crisp and tasty. We'll be back when we drive through Asheville on I-26.

• Visited January 2013
Knoxville, TN
“Come Hungry”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

This is a great restaurant located at the perimeter of Biltmore Square Mall. It is brightly lit and has a warm and baudy atmosphere similar to a buffet but it was full table service. The staff is very friendly and personable and provide very efficient service.
The food is bountiful (I had enough left over for a full second meal) and of very good quality. The prices are very reasonable ($14 to $20).

• Visited December 2012
Longwood, Florida
“Good Seafood far from the Sea”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2013

Very good seafood, at a great price and you get a very hefty amount of food. Come hungry or you won't be able to eat your whole meal...

Visited December 2012
Asheville, North Carolina
“Fried & yummy!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2012

I had lunch here with my son today, it was our first time here. As we were being seated I noticed these huge piles of seafood on everybody's plate! I had the combo fried clams & fried jumbo shrimp. It was so yummy!!! The breading is light and very tasty. I asked for some horseradish to add to the coctail sauce, to me it tasted like ketchup & was not spicy enough. My son had the kids baby shrimp & loved them. I usually try to stay away from fried foods, but when you are in a place like this you have to just enjoy yourself. Besides, I worked my butt off in my exercise class this morn so I didn't feel too guilty!

Visited December 2012