“Good Seafood far from the Sea”

Harbor Inn Seafood Restaurant
Ranked #263 of 809 Restaurants in Asheville
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Description: Harbor Inn features fresh, delicious seafood served in our dining rooms or prepared for "take-home" meals. Treat your family to lunch or dinner at a Harbor Inn near you.
Reviewed January 10, 2013

Very good seafood, at a great price and you get a very hefty amount of food. Come hungry or you won't be able to eat your whole meal...

Reviewed December 28, 2012

I had lunch here with my son today, it was our first time here. As we were being seated I noticed these huge piles of seafood on everybody's plate! I had the combo fried clams & fried jumbo shrimp. It was so yummy!!! The breading is light and very tasty. I asked for some horseradish to add to the coctail sauce, to me it tasted like ketchup & was not spicy enough. My son had the kids baby shrimp & loved them. I usually try to stay away from fried foods, but when you are in a place like this you have to just enjoy yourself. Besides, I worked my butt off in my exercise class this morn so I didn't feel too guilty!

Reviewed December 17, 2012

Better than fast food at fast food pricing. Their lunch specials are $5-$9 and forget about havig dinner after eating their large portions. Very friendly homey environment. Many locals and regulars eat here. Down to earth, not fancy just plain good seafood. Cakes look out of this world but my calorie counter said no. Please try one for me!!

Reviewed December 5, 2012

Great seafood for the money, friendly staff, and super deserts. Also Just next door to Comfort Suites where we stay.

Reviewed November 10, 2012

I had the broiled scallops, which were wonderful. The portions are generous and for a seafood dinner, the prices are very good. The only problem with this place is that it is always crowded.