“Good smoke bbq at a good price!”

Appalachian Smoke BBQ
Ranked #450 of 800 Restaurants in Asheville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 23, 2014

We were visiting Asheville and looking for a place to eat. We stopped at this other restaurant and decided we didn't want to pay $10 for a hamburger. But we also spotted Appalachian Smoke BBQ down the street. We decided to give them a try. But before we purchased, I explained to "J.D." that the last time we tried a bbq joints bbq pulled pork, we were disappointed, mainly in the amount of pork on the sandwich. But J.D. assured us that we would be satisfied. And satisfied we were. The pork was falling out of the bun! And it was tender and tasty. He also let me sample some beef brisket. It was tender as a well. But I opted for the pulled pork and my wife had the bratwurst.Now Appalachian Smoke BBQ is a mobile operation. They are at 51 Coxe street in Asheville on Tuesdays only. So if you want some of their great tasting bbq you have to find out where they will be on a particular day. And you can do that by calling JD @ 828-713-0244 or emailing him at jd@appalachiansmoke.com. You won't be disappointed. And I forgot to mention that his pulled pork sandwich didn't cost but $5.99. I guarantee that I wouldn't have gotten as much meat on that $10 burger from down the street!

1  Thank jdublu