“Good sandwich, but not much to go with it”
Review of Which Wich

Which Wich
Ranked #40 of 46 Dessert in Asheville
Geneva, Illinois
“Good sandwich, but not much to go with it”
Reviewed July 15, 2014

My turkey reuben was good, but not great. They don't have fries here, just chips, which I'd normally be fine with. But they cost $1.25 for a bag that holds 4 ounces of chips, and they didn't even have Fritos. Given that choice I decided to try their homemade potato chips. They weren't bad - a bit spicy - but then I realized that I'd paid $1.25 for only 2 ounces of chips. That's $10/pound! Other than that, the prices weren't bad, and the service was good.

• Visited July 2014

Macon, Georgia
“One of best sandwiches I have ever eaten!”
Reviewed June 20, 2014

I had the muffalata sandwich. The bread, flavors, and olive relish combined to make it a truly exceptional sandwich! LOVED it so much we went back the following day before we left!

• Visited May 2014
High Point
“Awesome milk shake”
Reviewed May 12, 2014

Neat sandwich shop that has awesome milk shakes. We had pineapple banana and it was to die for. Not too thick were its hard to drink and not too thin either. It was just right with fresh pineapple and banana. 100% better than CookOut and CookOut makes some great milk shakes. The sandwich was good. We also tried the one in Winston-Salem. I got the Ruben but I've had better. I'll stick with one of their other sandwiches. Very filling and better than the usual sub shops.

• Visited May 2014