“My favorite”
Review of Fine Arts Theater

Fine Arts Theater
Ranked #5 of 32 Fun & Games in Asheville
Reviewed January 24, 2014

This is almost the only place I see movies in Asheville. They have the indie or smaller films, ones like Best Exotic Marigold Hotel, Inside Llewyn Davis, Nebraska, etc. Small, not fancy but not grungy. beer & wine available. Downtown so you can get dinner and a movie easily.

Reviewed January 16, 2014

The movies here are consistently good and thought provoking. This is one of our regular places to go at least once when we are inAsheville. The old theater is great too. Very retro!

Reviewed January 7, 2014

Love this theatre......in downtown Asheville....oldwr and ornate.....reasonable prices for voth tickets and snacks. A gem!

Reviewed January 6, 2014 via mobile

When we are in Asheville, my wife and I try to make time to stop at this theatre. Not only do they show movies that don't play in our city, but the experience is unique and fun. When's the last time you saw an independent film on the big screen? Had hot tea with your movie popcorn? I only wish we had one like it at home.

Reviewed December 26, 2013

This is a great in-town location for a theater that shows interesting movies and serves good popcorn, wine, and beer. Only one criticism- I wish they would change the movies they are showing a little more frequently.