“Excellent Brunch”

Cross street: Biltmore Ave
Jacksonville, Florida
“Excellent Brunch”
Reviewed December 4, 2013

Didn't arrive for brunch until 1PM but was able to get a table right away. Our waiter recommended a Spanish red wine and it was a delight. I ordered the Three Cheese Chili Relleno and it was a generous portion. The only drawback was that you couldn't get your egg poached...you could get it any other way, but not poached. My friends both got a wrap that they said was delicious. While we were there, the Asheville Food Tour arrived, which was about 20 people and this caused a bit of a disruption, in my opinion. I'm sure this wouldn't happen at dinner.
Haven't had dinner here yet but I hear it is fabulous.

• Visited November 2013

United States
“Consistent”
Reviewed November 28, 2013 via mobile

We eat at Limones every few months. The food is great! New on the menu is trio of ceviche - highly recommended. Also Lobster mac has loads of lobster in it. Service is always good and the ambiance is very nice and not so noisy. Overall a very pleasurable dining experience.

Atlanta, Georgia
“Disappointed but it might be me!”
Reviewed November 24, 2013 via mobile

Was so excited to go here based on the reviews but I was really disappointed. We ordered the lobster nachos that they give great reviews for - would never order them again. There was some flavor in them that just didn't taste good. Neither of us liked them. We also ordered the chicken sausage with lobster mac and cheese and it was way too spicy for me (which is why I says maybe its me) but the other diner liked it. Then we split the chicken tacos which you get 2 tacos and about 1/4 cup of beans. We both liked this. Then they gave you 2 chocolate truffles with a hint of cayenne pepper - and of course too spicy for me. UGH! I will not be back but to be fair the restaurant is really quaint, the service was great. If you have a fine pallet you will lrobably like it. Oh, we also ordered the blood orange margarita - holy smokes - I think she gave us 1/2 a bottle of tequila - way too strong. I didn't drink any of it. Disappointed.

Franklin, Tennessee
“Upscale Mexican & Incredible!”
Reviewed November 19, 2013 via mobile

"Upscale Mexican" meant little to me until we ate here. Mere chicken tacos were absolutely marvelous. The flavors in the guacamole, salsa, black beans were honestly like none I had tasted before. My husband said the Brussels sprouts & bacon appetizer was the best he's ever eaten, and he doesn't care for Brussels sprouts! Being wine drinkers, we didn't order their famous margueritas, but we've heard they are unlike any you've ever had. Based on the excellence of the food & service, we have no doubt that is true!

Visited November 2013
“In a word: "YUM"”
Reviewed November 16, 2013 via mobile

Great food, great service, and a fun twist on tequila drinks. We are from Texas, so we weren't all that excited about Mexican food. Not to worry-the menu was unlike anything we had ever seen. Steamed muscles with chorizo and civeche verde (had a wonderful flavor...unlike any civeche I've ever had) were a couple of favorites. We are "tapas" style and enjoyed every bite! There were enough amazing appetizers on the menu that we didn't even get past that section of the menu....except for dessert...tres leches to die for. Don't miss this Asheville gem.

Visited November 2013