“Brunch!! Caliente Margarita is a MUST!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Limones

Limones
Ranked #11 of 781 Restaurants in Asheville
Cuisines: Mexican, Latin, Spanish
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Late Night, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Biltmore Ave
Blacksburg, Virginia
“Brunch!! Caliente Margarita is a MUST!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2013

We visited Limones during a food tour of Asheville and were immediately impressed. Based on the recommendations of several others, we planned to visit for brunch on a Sunday. We were seated after about a 15 minute wait, but others with parties larger than 2 had to wait a bit longer. Service was excellent and very attentive, even with a packed restaurant. My husband and Ishared the ceviche of the day-again we were told we HAD to try it by several others who recommended the place) and we were scaing the bottom of the dish it was so yummy. I had the Huevos M (SP?) while my husband had the chile rellenos and we were both very impressed with our choices. In addition, we had the caliente margarita...a perfect mix of heat and citrus with a splash of berry to keep it interesting. To top ot all off, we gorged ourselves on churros and hot chocolate for dessert. Could not have been happier with our last meal in Asheville.

Asheville, North Carolina
“Very good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

Very nice food. Ceviche tasty. Scallops perfect and large, and shellfish stew excellent. Will return. Not cheap but nice quality.

Welland, Canada
“Good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2013

Food was good even though it was pricey. Recommend reservations. Had to sit at bar, were told all tables were booked yet when we left there were still 3 tables available. Host at bar was awesome

Visited August 2013
Windermere,Florida
“"Lively" or loud?”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2013

This restaurant was packed, obviously popular but our service was very slow ( servers were busy). It is so loud our group of 5 could barely hear each other. Food was OK with large servings.

Visited July 2013
Glasgow, Kentucky, United States
“Not Tourist Friendly.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2013

We walked in about 9pm on a Saturday evening and realized there might be a wait involved. The hostess said it would be about a 30 minute wait and I saw 2 open spots at the bar and asked if we could have that. So we took those seats and although our service was not terrible at all, I knew we wouldn't have as good as service at the bar if we had sat at a table. The bar tender was nice and made our drinks as quickly as she could considering she was super busy. Me and my girlfriend both got entrees but they were very light in portion. My take on the place is that, the food we got was just very fancy, overpriced bar food. Perhaps if we had dined there during the day, we would have had a better experience. So I won't say that I wouldn't return because I very well might. I got the vibe there were no tourists there and that it was a very popular local spot. My opinion of that downtown area of Asheville is that many of the locals there hate tourists.