“Very good”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Biltmore Ave
Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

Very nice food. Ceviche tasty. Scallops perfect and large, and shellfish stew excellent. Will return. Not cheap but nice quality.

There are newer reviews for Limones

Reviewed August 17, 2013

Food was good even though it was pricey. Recommend reservations. Had to sit at bar, were told all tables were booked yet when we left there were still 3 tables available. Host at bar was awesome

Reviewed August 15, 2013

This restaurant was packed, obviously popular but our service was very slow ( servers were busy). It is so loud our group of 5 could barely hear each other. Food was OK with large servings.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

We walked in about 9pm on a Saturday evening and realized there might be a wait involved. The hostess said it would be about a 30 minute wait and I saw 2 open spots at the bar and asked if we could have that. So we took those seats and although our service was not terrible at all, I knew we wouldn't have as good as service at the bar if we had sat at a table. The bar tender was nice and made our drinks as quickly as she could considering she was super busy. Me and my girlfriend both got entrees but they were very light in portion. My take on the place is that, the food we got was just very fancy, overpriced bar food. Perhaps if we had dined there during the day, we would have had a better experience. So I won't say that I wouldn't return because I very well might. I got the vibe there were no tourists there and that it was a very popular local spot. My opinion of that downtown area of Asheville is that many of the locals there hate tourists.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

My wife and I finally had a meal here, having been frustrated by Limones' not serving lunch, and by the difficulty of getting a table without a reservation made well in advance. This time, following a movie in Asheville, we were able to secure the last two seats at the bar on a rainy evening. We were both very pleased, first by the incredible array of Margarittas/Tequillas available (hers) and by the wonderful by-glass Cuerto Tendencia Rioja (his). We shared a superb Ceviche dish as an appetizer, after which I devoured a tasty Short Rib with Ravioli entree and my wife had a taco dish of some sort that she refused to share with me! Service was excellent and we liked the vibe of the place. We're headed back there soon.