“Unique dishes”

Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Biltmore Ave
Reviewed June 6, 2013

We loved the unique dishes on the standard menu. I don't remember Spanish names of the dishes, but my fajita-type meal came in a very hot lava bowl. My wife had an awesome dish baked and served in a clay pot. We had a wonderful time.

Reviewed June 3, 2013

Limones pleased the palate of everyone in our large party - the margaritas were popular and the interesting (in a good way) entrees were perfectly seasoned according to the foodies in our crowd. I enjoyed the most tender short ribs ever with no annoying extra fat pieces. Don't order the shrimp quesadilla if you are expecting a small dish - it is huge! All servings were ample. We dined at a peak hour on a Friday night and the noise level was a little loud, but then we were adding to that. The service was great - especially for a group of a dozen+ - and the multiple checks were handled correctly. I would put Limones on my short list of restaurants to visit while in Asheville.

Reviewed May 31, 2013

I'll preface this with I love hot spicy food. If you don't, this review might not apply to you. The chili rellino and the fish taco were prepare perfectly. The bread pudding with caramel was a great way to end the meal. The service was attentive. I really enjoy this restaurant.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

They say this is mexican/california but that does not describe the high classed cuisine they serve. I have eaten there twice in a coule of weeks and of all the good places in Asheville this is one of the best. The sea bass and the filet were both excellent. Great mixed drink specials and wine list.

2  Thank Wesstone
Reviewed May 24, 2013

This place is a gem. Markets itself as a blend of Mexican and Californian cuisine. Absolutely true. The menu was contemporary and interesting. The flavors were incredible. The margaritas are excellent. While small and busy, we never felt rushed. Would recommend a reservation. Downtown has many restaurant chooses. This one should be high on our list.

1  Thank Jeff R