We took a last minute, Spring Break, trip to Asheville, and were not certain where to stay. When we came across a "buy 2 nights, get 1 free" special on their website, we decided to give it a try. After checking out their website and the reviews on various sites, It all seemed to good to be true. We were skeptical, but figured that if we hated it, we would check out after the first night and stay in a chain hotel.
This place, location, and their staff were AMAZING!! We would recommend it to anyone that is looking for more of a residential feel during their stay. We've rented condos before in Branson, Destin, Gulf Shores and Orange Beach, and found the daily maid service at The Residences at Biltmore to be a very, very special treat, since that is not standard with condo rentals. The kitchen was stocked, if you wanted to cook, which we didn't, however, it was nice to have a fridge for drinks and to store restaurant leftovers that we could eat later on. Having a washer/dryer in the unit was a nice bonus, too. We were able to "check out" (for free) a couple of family movies, to watch with the kids in the evenings, in our one bedroom, sleeper-sofa unit.
The only down-side was that you could definitely hear your upstairs neighbors walking around. I had asked for a top floor unit, based on reviews, but none were available.
The location was very convenient to the downtown and Biltmore Village areas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residences at Biltmore is an all-suite luxury hotel located in Asheville, North Carolina. This beautiful hotel is set on top of a hill surrounded by timeworn hardwood trees, just outside the gates of the Biltmore Estate in South Asheville. Convenient to Asheville and all of the most sought-after tourism destinations, restaurants and shopping, The Residences at Biltmore is the perfect accommodation for nearly any occasion. Whether you are looking for a unique family vacation destination, a weekend retreat with friends, a romantic mountain getaway or an outdoor adventure, it is the perfect place to enjoy the tranquility of the mountains of North Carolina. Guests may select from Studio, One, Two, and Three Bedroom luxury suites depending on their individual needs. Designed to create a unique "home suite home" experience, each suite features flat-screen televisions, designer bed linens, whirlpool baths, gas fireplaces, private balconies and full kitchens. The on-site health and fitness center is equipped with state-of-the-art fitness equipment, and our outdoor recreation area contains a seasonally heated pool, hot tub and fire pit. Our exclusive concierge service can help with anything you need throughout the duration of your stay, from arranging transportation services, babysitting, pet-sitting, dry cleaning, gift delivery and grocery shopping to making restaurant reservations, salon and spa appointments or golf tee times. We also offer in-room massage therapy services so guests can experience pampering and relaxation without leaving the comfort of their suite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your The Residences at Biltmore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Residences At Biltmore Hotel Asheville
- Residences At Biltmore Asheville
- Residences At Biltmore Hotel Asheville