1,335 results
All reviews full kitchen fire pit top floor bedroom condo washer and dryer hear every footstep granite countertops upstairs neighbors huge shower well equipped kitchen home away from home small balcony living area hot tub flat screen thin walls walk in shower
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We rented a two bedroom with another couple. Price was great compared to hotels. Very spacious and front desk staff exceedingly helpful. You can also get a two day pass to the Biltmore for a one day price at the front desk. It is about a $8 Uber ride from downtown. I gave it four stars because the gym was small; otherwise this was a great find. Downtown hotels were much more costly at the time we stayed.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple
CarterS137, Manager at Residences at Biltmore, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank you for staying with us! I'm very happy that you enjoyed your spacious accommodations and found it easy to explore Asheville from our location. We love being able to provide guests with more space than the average hotel room for less cost, and we'd love to show you even more the next time you make it to the area.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We are a family of 5. We have a 9 year old and 2 babies. This was our first family vacation. We searched for the perfect hotel for months. We did not have a whole lot of spending money so we needed a hotel that had a lot to offer. We wanted to be able to enjoy peaceful views from a balconey. We wanted to relax by the fire if it was cool enough. We wanted to share family dinners together. We needed space for all 5 of us. This trip was supposed to be about being together and sharing a relaxing and fun time together that is lost in our day to day lives. It may sound cliche but this is what we really wanted and knew we needed.

This place had it all. It had photos of beautiful views, balconeys, a fire place, lots of room, and a fully equipped kitchen. We went online a got a 2 bedroom suite for $475 after taxes for 3 nights. What a steal.

Nope. You get what you pay for? Don't get me wrong. The place was pretty nice. It was like having your own apartment. But, we literally paid for the view. THERE WAS NO VIEW. There was a construction site in front of our room. When we asked for compensation, we were told no. One of the people also commented about how the phones ringing were annoying and sometimes, they just turn them down. So, imagine our lack of shock when we called to say the fireplace DID NOT WORK and no one answered. If by fully equipped kitchen they mean have fun cooking all your food in a single casserole dish then the description was well written. We had to rewash the dishes before using them. The ice machine dispenser was well rusted. The furniture was SHOT. The pull out bed had a massive slant in it that anyone heavier then my 2 year old couldn't even lean on. The pull out mattress was dry rotted and looked older than me. The floor made our kids' feet BLACK. I feel bad for anyone near us because you can hear the other rooms fairly well. You could also hear the construction early in the morning too. But by far, my biggest complaint is the view. Their website is full of beautiful pictures, come have your wedding here...... we paid almost $500 for a construction site. There is no warning. How can they keep your money after falsely taking it?

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
2  Thank Staysha F
CarterS137, Manager at Residences at Biltmore, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Staysha, I understand that families need special vacation time together, and I'm very disappointed that we couldn't provide what you were looking for. While we follow Asheville's green policies and only do housekeeping on request (other than trash and linens), your calls to the front desk for repairs should've absolutely been taken care of. Unfortunately, we have no control over what happens outside of our building, and I'm sorry that a construction site blocked the view that you were looking forward to. I hope that you were still able to relax with your family, and please know that we're always willing to address concerns on the spot and do our best to make right what we can.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I was there on 9-13-18 to visit Biltmore Estate. Check in was good. I was told that if parking wasn't available at the second entrance, to go to the first entrance. My room would be up a couple of steps and would be at the second level where my room was. That night I experienced that that those couple of steps were actually 23, they went to the FIRST floor and 17 more steps took me to the second floor where my room was. The room was "pretty" but the furniture was terrible to sit on and uncomfortable. Light bulb over the table was out. No switch would make it light. The two TV remotes didn't work. Has to use the controls on the sides of the flat panel. The bed was squeaky and very uncomfortable. I could hear the person upstairs turn over on bed, that bed squeaked too...and their walking around. I even know what time they showered. Room was very clean. I paid $258 and it wasn't worth it. It's all show.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled solo
1  Thank Stitcher49
CarterS137, Manager at Residences at Biltmore, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

I'm disappointed that you had a sub-par stay with us. We want our rooms to be comfortable, inviting, and functional, and if there's ever any problem (such as the furniture being too firm or a light not working), we will always be happy to provide more pillows or a fix to make sure you're accommodated and happy. We do apologize for the sound, but you can always call the front desk and we'll do our best to help alleviate the issue. Thank you for staying with us -- I hope in the future we have the chance to make it up to you with a more excellent experience.

Reviewed September 8, 2018

This was truly a great find! For the price it is 5 stars:) It was clean, quiet, convenient and perfect for a traveling family! The pool was great and there was an added bonus of an in unit washer and dryer!

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family
CarterS137, Manager at Residences at Biltmore, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2018

Teresa, I'm so happy that you found us and that we were able to provide a comfortable and convenient stay for you and your family. I'd love to see you again whenever you find yourself in the area.

Reviewed August 31, 2018 via mobile

The bedroom carpet was the dirtiest of any hotel or condominium or house I have ever stayed in. The front desk apologized. My simple question is why did I have to tell them? Housekeeping at the least sees the room.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
2  Thank jerobemd
Carter S, Manager at Residences at Biltmore, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2018

I'm sorry you had a dirty carpet, but I'm happy that the front desk was able to help out. In keeping with Asheville's push to go green, our housekeeping staff only takes care of towel exchange and trash pickup unless an extra request is made. We're always happy to address any issues on the spot, and I hope you'll give us another chance in the future.