We have stayed at the so-called "top drawer" properties in Asheville over the years. Unfortunately, to our way of thinking, these have fallen a few "drawers" with each pass ing year so --- we were delighted to come across the Residences at Biltmore. Our "suite" (actually a condo) was comfortably but beautifully furnished in the Arts & Craft or Mission style (a personal favorite) in keeping with Asheville history and was immaculately maintained. The layout and appointments (including a washer/dryer and wall-mounted large screen LCD TVs with DVD player) were terrific. The free high speed wireless Internet access worked flawlessly. A pool and fitness center should be in place later this year. We also can't say enough about the Residences' concierge team. True "service with a smile." A rare find these days. It's location was also ideal: very close to some outstanding restaurants (Rezaz and Fig Bistro to name two...), just down the road from both the entrance to the Biltmore Estate and the delightful Biltmore Village and no more than 15-20 mins. to Asheville's splendid downtown. A relatively "undiscovered" gem --- but obviously, not for long.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residences at Biltmore is an all-suite luxury hotel located in Asheville, North Carolina. This beautiful hotel is set on top of a hill surrounded by timeworn hardwood trees, just outside the gates of the Biltmore Estate in South Asheville. Convenient to Asheville and all of the most sought-after tourism destinations, restaurants and shopping, The Residences at Biltmore is the perfect accommodation for nearly any occasion. Whether you are looking for a unique family vacation destination, a weekend retreat with friends, a romantic mountain getaway or an outdoor adventure, it is the perfect place to enjoy the tranquility of the mountains of North Carolina. Guests may select from Studio, One, Two, and Three Bedroom luxury suites depending on their individual needs. Designed to create a unique "home suite home" experience, each suite features flat-screen televisions, designer bed linens, whirlpool baths, gas fireplaces, private balconies and full kitchens. The on-site health and fitness center is equipped with state-of-the-art fitness equipment, and our outdoor recreation area contains a seasonally heated pool, hot tub and fire pit. Our exclusive concierge service can help with anything you need throughout the duration of your stay, from arranging transportation services, babysitting, pet-sitting, dry cleaning, gift delivery and grocery shopping to making restaurant reservations, salon and spa appointments or golf tee times. We also offer in-room massage therapy services so guests can experience pampering and relaxation without leaving the comfort of their suite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your The Residences at Biltmore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Residences At Biltmore Hotel Asheville
- Residences At Biltmore Asheville
- Residences At Biltmore Hotel Asheville