As an avid reviewer on Trip Advisor, I wonder if I sometimes expect too much? The rooms are nice, and clean. Be sure to request the top floor if you do not want to hear the people above you walking around all the time. As others have said, the wifi is pitiful, and obviously management hasn't done anything to address the virtually non existent coverage. We were here over a weekend, and spent the entire day at the Biltmore house, only to return to our room to find that there was NO housekeeping service. We were slightly appalled, but figured they didn't have service on the weekends? When we checked out the next day I was told they have housekeeping on a daily basis. We were just the lucky ones to have gotten skipped over, so we had no coffee, no creamer, no made bed, and no clean towels provided for us. Mgmt did appologize and said they would look into it, but did not offer any type of compensation which one might have expected for less then stellar service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residences at Biltmore is an all-suite luxury hotel located in Asheville, North Carolina. This beautiful hotel is set on top of a hill surrounded by timeworn hardwood trees, just outside the gates of the Biltmore Estate in South Asheville. Convenient to Asheville and all of the most sought-after tourism destinations, restaurants and shopping, The Residences at Biltmore is the perfect accommodation for nearly any occasion. Whether you are looking for a unique family vacation destination, a weekend retreat with friends, a romantic mountain getaway or an outdoor adventure, it is the perfect place to enjoy the tranquility of the mountains of North Carolina. Guests may select from Studio, One, Two, and Three Bedroom luxury suites depending on their individual needs. Designed to create a unique "home suite home" experience, each suite features flat-screen televisions, designer bed linens, whirlpool baths, gas fireplaces, private balconies and full kitchens. The on-site health and fitness center is equipped with state-of-the-art fitness equipment, and our outdoor recreation area contains a seasonally heated pool, hot tub and fire pit. Our exclusive concierge service can help with anything you need throughout the duration of your stay, from arranging transportation services, babysitting, pet-sitting, dry cleaning, gift delivery and grocery shopping to making restaurant reservations, salon and spa appointments or golf tee times. We also offer in-room massage therapy services so guests can experience pampering and relaxation without leaving the comfort of their suite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your The Residences at Biltmore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Residences At Biltmore Hotel Asheville
- Residences At Biltmore Asheville
- Residences At Biltmore Hotel Asheville