I won a trip to Asheville, NC and we got to stay at The Residences at Biltmore. We absolutely loved staying here. I was with my mum, my friend and her family. We were in a two bedroom suite. The place has an apartment complex feel to it, but that was not a problem for us. It is a smoking free location, which means you can ONLY smoke in the designated smoking area, which is located in a separate location. For non-smokers like me, it was amazing. The apartment was spacious, lots of natural light, clean and relaxing. We had a huge master bathroom, with a whirlpool tub, a huge shower and two vanities. The other bathroom was relatively smaller, but comfortable. Both the bedrooms were spacious and comfy. We had little balconies off of our bedrooms, and a larger one off of the living room. We had a cute little dining area, nice kitchen, a full size refrigerator, and a full size dishwasher. We even had a washer & dryer in the apartment, but didn't get to use it. The housekeeping staff put our dirty dishes in the dishwasher and ran it while we were gone. We were impressed. The only complain I have about this place is their wireless internet. We could not get on the internet, no matter how hard we tried. We didn't call it in, because we had smartphones and managed it, or thought about doing our work later when we had good service somewhere else, but having good wireless internet would have been good. Folks above us were noisy and loved running around in their apartment, but then again everyone is on vacation, so we ignored them. Overall, we had a good stay here. We were so close to the Biltmore Estate and downtown Asheville that we couldn't have asked for a better location. We had fun!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residences at Biltmore is an all-suite luxury hotel located in Asheville, North Carolina. This beautiful hotel is set on top of a hill surrounded by timeworn hardwood trees, just outside the gates of the Biltmore Estate in South Asheville. Convenient to Asheville and all of the most sought-after tourism destinations, restaurants and shopping, The Residences at Biltmore is the perfect accommodation for nearly any occasion. Whether you are looking for a unique family vacation destination, a weekend retreat with friends, a romantic mountain getaway or an outdoor adventure, it is the perfect place to enjoy the tranquility of the mountains of North Carolina. Guests may select from Studio, One, Two, and Three Bedroom luxury suites depending on their individual needs. Designed to create a unique "home suite home" experience, each suite features flat-screen televisions, designer bed linens, whirlpool baths, gas fireplaces, private balconies and full kitchens. The on-site health and fitness center is equipped with state-of-the-art fitness equipment, and our outdoor recreation area contains a seasonally heated pool, hot tub and fire pit. Our exclusive concierge service can help with anything you need throughout the duration of your stay, from arranging transportation services, babysitting, pet-sitting, dry cleaning, gift delivery and grocery shopping to making restaurant reservations, salon and spa appointments or golf tee times. We also offer in-room massage therapy services so guests can experience pampering and relaxation without leaving the comfort of their suite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotwire and Jetsetter so you can book your The Residences at Biltmore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Residences At Biltmore Hotel Asheville
- Residences At Biltmore Asheville
- Residences At Biltmore Hotel Asheville