I booked a stay at one of their 2 bedrooms suites , only to find there was only 1 bed in each room and no options for a room with 2 twins, we has to upgrade to what was actually a 3 bedroom apartment , for an additional 6o,oo per night.
the place does not have a traditional lobby , just a room converted into an office. to me a hotel should have a centrally located lobby to serve as a focal point and meeting place. the office was not easily accessible from the rooms, and navigation was difficult,
the rooms have woad floors which do compliment the decor, but make the rooms very noisy. you can hear everything that's going on in the kitchen and living room from the bedrooms.
The place is a little overdone , striving for luxury class but using too many shortcuts. Appliances and fixtures are good name brands , but lower quality models.
We had a coffee maker that didn't work , notified management, only to find the next day the same coffee maker, and the coffee wasnt replenished ! same for soap, and shampoo
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residences at Biltmore is an all-suite luxury hotel located in Asheville, North Carolina. This beautiful hotel is set on top of a hill surrounded by timeworn hardwood trees, just outside the gates of the Biltmore Estate in South Asheville. Convenient to Asheville and all of the most sought-after tourism destinations, restaurants and shopping, The Residences at Biltmore is the perfect accommodation for nearly any occasion. Whether you are looking for a unique family vacation destination, a weekend retreat with friends, a romantic mountain getaway or an outdoor adventure, it is the perfect place to enjoy the tranquility of the mountains of North Carolina. Guests may select from Studio, One, Two, and Three Bedroom luxury suites depending on their individual needs. Designed to create a unique "home suite home" experience, each suite features flat-screen televisions, designer bed linens, whirlpool baths, gas fireplaces, private balconies and full kitchens. The on-site health and fitness center is equipped with state-of-the-art fitness equipment, and our outdoor recreation area contains a seasonally heated pool, hot tub and fire pit. Our exclusive concierge service can help with anything you need throughout the duration of your stay, from arranging transportation services, babysitting, pet-sitting, dry cleaning, gift delivery and grocery shopping to making restaurant reservations, salon and spa appointments or golf tee times. We also offer in-room massage therapy services so guests can experience pampering and relaxation without leaving the comfort of their suite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Jetsetter and getaroom.com so you can book your The Residences at Biltmore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Residences At Biltmore Hotel Asheville
- Residences At Biltmore Asheville
- Residences At Biltmore Hotel Asheville