We stayed a week at the Residences. We found the location to the Asheville downtown district and the Biltmore very convenient. The hotel is quiet. We had a one room suite. The bed was extremely comfortable as well as the pillows. The suite had a balcony with chairs ( a very pleasant way to spend time outside). The bath had a very large stand alone shower as well as a whirlpool tub. All areas of the room had plenty of light for reading, watching tv, etc. The kitchen was well stocked with plates, bowls and other table settings though cooking utensils like the pot and pan selection were minimal. The full size refrigerator/freezer had an outside dispenser of ice and cold filtered water.
Housekeeping was excellent every day and the staff tries to accommodate your schedule by cleaning early or later in the day at your request.
The next time I am in Asheville I will look no further for great accommodations at a fair price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residences at Biltmore is an all-suite luxury hotel located in Asheville, North Carolina. This beautiful hotel is set on top of a hill surrounded by timeworn hardwood trees, just outside the gates of the Biltmore Estate in South Asheville. Convenient to Asheville and all of the most sought-after tourism destinations, restaurants and shopping, The Residences at Biltmore is the perfect accommodation for nearly any occasion. Whether you are looking for a unique family vacation destination, a weekend retreat with friends, a romantic mountain getaway or an outdoor adventure, it is the perfect place to enjoy the tranquility of the mountains of North Carolina. Guests may select from Studio, One, Two, and Three Bedroom luxury suites depending on their individual needs. Designed to create a unique "home suite home" experience, each suite features flat-screen televisions, designer bed linens, whirlpool baths, gas fireplaces, private balconies and full kitchens. The on-site health and fitness center is equipped with state-of-the-art fitness equipment, and our outdoor recreation area contains a seasonally heated pool, hot tub and fire pit. Our exclusive concierge service can help with anything you need throughout the duration of your stay, from arranging transportation services, babysitting, pet-sitting, dry cleaning, gift delivery and grocery shopping to making restaurant reservations, salon and spa appointments or golf tee times. We also offer in-room massage therapy services so guests can experience pampering and relaxation without leaving the comfort of their suite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotwire, Expedia, TripOnline SA and Jetsetter so you can book your The Residences at Biltmore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Residences At Biltmore Hotel Asheville
- Residences At Biltmore Asheville
- Residences At Biltmore Hotel Asheville