The Residences at Biltmore
$115
$95
Country Inn
Clarion Inn Biltmore Village(Asheville)(Great Value!)
$79
$121
Hampton.com
Holiday Inn Express Asheville(Asheville)(Great Value!)
$102
Hotel Indigo Asheville Downtown(Asheville)(Great Value!)
$145
  • Restaurant
$149
$134
Hampton.com
Aloft Asheville Downtown(Asheville)(Great Value!)
$259
$188
Aloft.com
  • Pool
The Omni Grove Park Inn(Asheville)
$289
Omni Hotels
  • Pool
$271
1,274 results
All reviewsfull kitchenfire pittop floorbedroom condowasher and dryergranite countertopsupstairs neighborshuge showerwell equipped kitchenhome away from homeliving areasmall balconyhot tubflat screenthin wallswalk in showergreat place to stay
Reviewed April 15, 2013

Very good hotel. Rooms/bed were comfortable. Gym/Exercise room was good. The price of beer was high at the bar, but that is expected at hotels. There are good restaurants to visit around the hotel within walking distance.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Shane B, Owner at The Residences at Biltmore, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2013

Thanks for sharing, Rich, but I'm not sure that you are reviewing the correct hotel. We do not have a bar at our hotel.
We would enjoy hosting you on your next visit to Beautiful Asheville.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

The Residences at Biltmore was a great lodging choice. The location was great and the room itself had everything you need for a comfortable vacation. The only complaint I have is that the walls are very thin so you can hear everything above and around you as well as outside. The customers service was good and the staff was very accommodating. I would definitely stay again although I'd definitely request a top floor.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Shane B, Owner at The Residences at Biltmore, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2013

Thanks for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor. I couldn't be happier to hear how much you enjoyed your stay. Being compared to a "great oasis" brings a smile to my face! The team will be thrilled to see this. We hope to welcome you back again sometime!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

The Residences at Biltmore is an absolutley wonderful place to stay. We stopped in Asheville, North Carolina on our way to Florida so that we could tour the Biltmore Estate and I found this hotel online. I can't say enough about how great our stay was. The rooms are actually like condo units, with a large living room area, beautiful kitchen, nice large master bedroom, and gorgeous bathroom with a soaker tub and large shower. It was just beautiful. The rooms are very clean and spacious. The biggest surprise was when I opened a door, thinking that it would just be a hallway closet, and it ended up having a brand new washer and dryer in it! Not to mention, the area is just gorgeous. We walked around Biltmore Village (which is the cutest little village you'll ever see). What a beautiful area! If I didn't live so far away, I would definitely be going to that area for little long weekend getaways. The people who live in North Carolina are lucky that they live close to this area. Asheville is such a nice place and Biltmore Village is just so cute! To top it off, the people there are so nice! Everyone was so friendly and helpful. Also, the Biltmore Estate is huge and gorgeous! I can't even explain it in words. If you are ever in the area, I would highly recommend staying at The Residences at Biltmore and touring the Biltmore Estate. It was a really nice part of our trip and we really enjoyed it.

Room Tip: We had a room on the top floor (4th floor) and it was so nice to sit out on the balcony to have my morning coffee. I suggest a top floor room.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Shane B, Owner at The Residences at Biltmore, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2013

Thanks for your kind and heartfelt review, Dianna. I couldn't be happier to hear how satisfied you were with all we had to offer. Your satisfaction is always our primary concern, so I'm sure the team will be thrilled to see this. We hope to see you again sometime!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I went on spring break with a girlfriend and we stayed at this hotel and wow were we wowed. There was a great fireplace, and having 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms was a huge convenience for us. The kitchen was wonderful - bathrooms roomy with nice soaps etc. It was high quality and the front desk people were helpful. I would recommend.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends

Thanks for your kind words here on TripAdvisor. I'm glad we could wow you! Providing our guests with the proper amenities to enjoy a relaxing stay is always our primary concern. We appreciate your recommendation and all you have to say. Hopefully we will welcome you back again one day.

Reviewed April 6, 2013

We made very last minute reservations (day of travel) and had no trouble getting a one bedroom suite. We were pleasantly surprised by how clean, comfortable and spacious our suite was. Aside from a few spots on the carpet, everything was very clean. The kitchen was well stocked and looked brand new. Large bathroom with the shiniest clean glass doors I've seen on a hotel shower. Bed was very comfortable. We were on the second floor so we heard footsteps above us occasionally but not really bothersome at all. Overall, it was a great place to stay...very convenient to downtown, the mountains, local attractions, restaurants, etc.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Shane B, Owner at The Residences at Biltmore, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2013

Ellen,

Thanks for sharing. I'm glad we could pleasantly surprise you with our clean, comfortable, and spacious suite. Your satisfaction is always our primary concern, so this makes me very happy. We hope to welcome you back again!