Just wound up a great week long stay at The Residences. Having stayed in a variety of hotels in Asheville, this was one of our better stays. While the property is not walking distance to downtown, it is very conveneint to both downtown, the Biltmore Estate and Biltmore Village. Unlike other reviews, we had no sound issues from other rooms at all, but we were on the top floor which could have removed that from being an issue. The rooms have natural wood floors, which could be the issue for people in lower floors hearing other noises as people walking on them in hard sshoes would be loud. The rooms were in great condition, well appointed and the beds were very comfortable. Bathrooms were quite large and the Master Bath bathroom is huge. From a value standpoint, I don't think there is a better value in Asheville. For considerably less than some of the downtown 4 Star hotels, you get significantly larger rooms, a full kitchen, a fireplace, huge bathrooms and a peaceful area. Staff from start to finish were also terrific. The sole reason I gave 4 stars instead of 5 was that the wi-fi signal in the room was sporadic and not very strong. You were able to connect most of the time, but you lost signal numerous times. If they could boost the signal, it would be a 5 star rating. We're already booked to stay here again in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residences at Biltmore is an all-suite luxury hotel located in Asheville, North Carolina. This beautiful hotel is set on top of a hill surrounded by timeworn hardwood trees, just outside the gates of the Biltmore Estate in South Asheville. Convenient to Asheville and all of the most sought-after tourism destinations, restaurants and shopping, The Residences at Biltmore is the perfect accommodation for nearly any occasion. Whether you are looking for a unique family vacation destination, a weekend retreat with friends, a romantic mountain getaway or an outdoor adventure, it is the perfect place to enjoy the tranquility of the mountains of North Carolina. Guests may select from Studio, One, Two, and Three Bedroom luxury suites depending on their individual needs. Designed to create a unique "home suite home" experience, each suite features flat-screen televisions, designer bed linens, whirlpool baths, gas fireplaces, private balconies and full kitchens. The on-site health and fitness center is equipped with state-of-the-art fitness equipment, and our outdoor recreation area contains a seasonally heated pool, hot tub and fire pit. Our exclusive concierge service can help with anything you need throughout the duration of your stay, from arranging transportation services, babysitting, pet-sitting, dry cleaning, gift delivery and grocery shopping to making restaurant reservations, salon and spa appointments or golf tee times. We also offer in-room massage therapy services so guests can experience pampering and relaxation without leaving the comfort of their suite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your The Residences at Biltmore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Residences At Biltmore Hotel Asheville
- Residences At Biltmore Asheville
- Residences At Biltmore Hotel Asheville