We stayed here for our first anniversary, and everything about our stay at The Residences at Biltmore was just perfect. Check-in was a very smooth process and we were able to purchase our tickets for the Biltmore right at the desk. We stayed on the 4th floor of the upper building and had a nice view of the mountains in the distance. As soon as we opened the door we were impressed with the quality of the suite. Everything was lovely, from the granite counter tops to the stainless appliances and elegant decor. (And I was especially impressed with the anniversary bouquet that my husband had ordered with the helpful concierge service!). The furniture was very comfortable, and it was a great place to relax and watch the Super Bowl while sitting in front of the gas fireplace. The bed was very comfortable as well, with very soft sheets and just-right pillows. And the bathroom...oh my! It was almost as big as the bedroom, and so clean! Every surface of this place was so clean that it looked like nobody had ever stayed in it. We have stayed in some very nice places, and this ranks up there with the best of them. What an incredible value it was, too. I would highly recommend The Residences at Biltmore to couples, families, or whoever is looking for a great place to stay at an affordable price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residences at Biltmore is an all-suite luxury hotel located in Asheville, North Carolina. This beautiful hotel is set on top of a hill surrounded by timeworn hardwood trees, just outside the gates of the Biltmore Estate in South Asheville. Convenient to Asheville and all of the most sought-after tourism destinations, restaurants and shopping, The Residences at Biltmore is the perfect accommodation for nearly any occasion. Whether you are looking for a unique family vacation destination, a weekend retreat with friends, a romantic mountain getaway or an outdoor adventure, it is the perfect place to enjoy the tranquility of the mountains of North Carolina. Guests may select from Studio, One, Two, and Three Bedroom luxury suites depending on their individual needs. Designed to create a unique "home suite home" experience, each suite features flat-screen televisions, designer bed linens, whirlpool baths, gas fireplaces, private balconies and full kitchens. The on-site health and fitness center is equipped with state-of-the-art fitness equipment, and our outdoor recreation area contains a seasonally heated pool, hot tub and fire pit. Our exclusive concierge service can help with anything you need throughout the duration of your stay, from arranging transportation services, babysitting, pet-sitting, dry cleaning, gift delivery and grocery shopping to making restaurant reservations, salon and spa appointments or golf tee times. We also offer in-room massage therapy services so guests can experience pampering and relaxation without leaving the comfort of their suite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your The Residences at Biltmore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Residences At Biltmore Hotel Asheville
- Residences At Biltmore Asheville
- Residences At Biltmore Hotel Asheville