This is really not a hotel, but instead a very nice condo development. There is a small lobby for checking in, but after that, it is like staying at your own apartment in Asheville except with maid service.
We stayed in a spacious two bedroom unit. A large room contained the living area with fireplace, dining area, and an open kitchen area with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. This room had a hardwood floor, nice craftsman style furniture, and a warm earth tone color scheme. A small balcony let you enjoy the outdoors. Each bedroom was decent size and continued the country look of the apartment. The guest bath was a nice standard bathroom, the master bedroom bath was very large with two sinks, shower, and separate Jacuzzi tub. It was a very nice and cozy place to stay, just the right kind of atmosphere you would expect to find in a mountain setting. The only issue we had with the place was that the air conditioning in the living area was very loud.
The property is set on a hillside with two long crescent shaped buildings four stories high and one set above the other with parking on either side of the buildings. The units are entered through open air corridors, with four units per floor. In order to have a view of the trees, you need to be on the top two floors of either building. It seems lots of units must have a view of the parking lots instead.
At the top of the property is a nice large heated pool and hot tub with a good amount of loungers around to relax on. The property is nice but there is not much to it other than the buildings, parking and pool. It is set back a little from the main road that runs through Asheville.
Biltmore Village and the entrance to the Estate are just down the road, and downtown is a five minute drive up the road.
If you need or want space, but do not need full hotel services, then this is the perfect place to stay in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residences at Biltmore is an all-suite luxury hotel located in Asheville, North Carolina. This beautiful hotel is set on top of a hill surrounded by timeworn hardwood trees, just outside the gates of the Biltmore Estate in South Asheville. Convenient to Asheville and all of the most sought-after tourism destinations, restaurants and shopping, The Residences at Biltmore is the perfect accommodation for nearly any occasion. Whether you are looking for a unique family vacation destination, a weekend retreat with friends, a romantic mountain getaway or an outdoor adventure, it is the perfect place to enjoy the tranquility of the mountains of North Carolina. Guests may select from Studio, One, Two, and Three Bedroom luxury suites depending on their individual needs. Designed to create a unique "home suite home" experience, each suite features flat-screen televisions, designer bed linens, whirlpool baths, gas fireplaces, private balconies and full kitchens. The on-site health and fitness center is equipped with state-of-the-art fitness equipment, and our outdoor recreation area contains a seasonally heated pool, hot tub and fire pit. Our exclusive concierge service can help with anything you need throughout the duration of your stay, from arranging transportation services, babysitting, pet-sitting, dry cleaning, gift delivery and grocery shopping to making restaurant reservations, salon and spa appointments or golf tee times. We also offer in-room massage therapy services so guests can experience pampering and relaxation without leaving the comfort of their suite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Residences at Biltmore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Residences At Biltmore Hotel Asheville
- Residences At Biltmore Asheville
- Residences At Biltmore Hotel Asheville