“Ehh...”

Asheville's Fun Depot
Ranked #62 of 200 things to do in Asheville
More attraction details
Owner description: Over 65,000 square feet of family friendly fun! Mini-Golf, Mini-Bowling, Laser Tag, Indoor and Outdoor Go-Carts, Lazer Frenzy, Atomic Rush, over 100 Arcade Games, full-service Sports Cafe, Coffee Bar, Children's Soft Play and Inflatables. Voted #1 for Birthday Parties, #2 for Best Mini-Golf, #2 for Best Hangout for Teens and Tweens, #2 for Best Rainy Day Activity in Asheville, NC!
Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

It is fine if your kids are really bored on a rainy day. But know that there is not much to do and most of the video games are in fact broken as a previous reviewer mentioned. I will not be back.

All reviews
in 21 reviews
"blast"
in 26 reviews

Reviewed May 30, 2013

I took my kids while I was on vacation and was very upset to find that inside was similar to a christian church. The 10 commandments were on the wall right where you walk in and there were many places where their religious beliefs were posted. I am not a Christian and felt uncomfortable. Luckily my kids can't read yet so I let them stay and play for a little while. Let parents decide to take their children to church. Putting things like this in fun establishments is like a pedifile having pockets full of candy. Its indoctrination of children at its finest.

21  Thank enbrannon
Reviewed May 24, 2013

We visited this place tonight and I have to say I was not impressed. There were some broken games that were clearly marked, but we lost our money on one that wasn't marked. The air hockey table didn't calculate all of the goals correctly. The mini golf course was fun, we enjoyed the holes that were in the black light room.
Overall, my daughter had fun, and that's what was important.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

This is a fun place. They have updated the park, added some black light mini golf and moved the bumper cars and bowling to the main level. They are still renovating the upper area so don't know how that's going to turn out. The go carts are fun, simple track but plenty of curves. We went on a 2 for 1 Tuesday so the price was very reasonable.

2  Thank Gerald G