“Another good meal ”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Table

Table
Reserve with OpenTable
Table is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #97 of 781 Restaurants in Asheville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Brunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown Asheville
Cross street: Rankin St
“Another good meal ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

I didn't have a bad meal in Asheville. Last one was just as good. Eclectic menu and good helpful service. Definitely a place to go for a nice meal.

Greensboro NC
“All 4 of us loved it.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2014

We had read some iffy reviews. But this night, Table was amazing. Nice table looking at the street gave an urban feel. Not too noisy. Superior server. The menu and food were unbelievable. Unusual ingredients used in unusual ways to unusually great effect. This was the first time I had noticed a restaurant using the temperature of foods, both hot and cold, in unique ways to really great effect. Each couple had a complete meal with nice wine for about a hundred ten plus tip. So for a great meal, not overpriced as some suggest. We loved it.

Visited March 2014
Asheville, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Bad food and attitude”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2014 via mobile

Cafeteria food at twice the price and half the appeal. Then the waitress kept the coins due back as change saying that's what they do. The biggest side order was attitude when we insisted on the proper change. I eat out over 800 times a year and have never had this happen. Since it only happens at 'table' I guarantee it will never happen to the 6 of us again.

Asheville, North Carolina
“Delicious!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

I recently enjoyed a very impressive dinner at Table in downtown Asheville and was blown away by the quality of food and excellent service. While it is a bit expensive, it is completely worth it!

• Visited February 2014
Raleigh
“I am still craving the oysters!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I ate at Table for dinner a few weeks ago.

They feature a "chalk board" menu - so it is different more often than not.

We ordered 4 of their raw oysters. They were presented each on a separate bed of salt with a small wedge of lemon and a small dollop of home made sorbet. They were divine. I ordered 2 more - and I still dream about them.

I also ordered a martini. I usually like mine extra dirty. This one was far from that, but it was so fantastic that it didn't need to be filled with olive brine!

Please visit the restaurant and bar above. It's a must eat and see.

• Visited February 2014