“Can't wait to go back!!!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Bouchon
Ranked #20 of 775 Restaurants in Asheville
Cuisines: French, European
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Burlington, North Carolina
“Can't wait to go back!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2013

Friends have raved about Bouchon for years, but we didn't think we were into French food and kept putting off trying it.....however now we're mad at ourselves for waiting so long! This is just Great food, French or not! Bartender reco'd a fantastic bottle of wine and from there we went to dinner table. Appetizers to dinner to a die-for dessert make this a restaurant we will keep coming back to time and again. The menu is large and varied and we can't wait to work our way thru each section! Cozy seating, super staff, non-pretentious atmosphere. For all we enjoyed, we thought our bill was more than reasonable. Bouchon has made itself one of our go-to's from here on out! Give it a try - don't be like us and wait, ha!!

• Visited July 2013

Charlotte, North Carolina
“new appreciation for french food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2013

I haven't eaten much French food, but if it's all like what's served at Bouchon, count me among its fans. I played it safe and had the Croque Monsieur, and I was delighted with what I received. The bread was good, the ham was salty, and the bechamel was wonderfully browned. The accompanying pommes frites were also tasty--crispy and seasoned to perfection. My date had the Truite aux Amandes on a recommendation from the waiter, and he gave rave reviews. While I had my eye on a dessert involving bananas, caramel, and coconut ice cream, I ultimately passed, though the table next to ours was enjoying theirs immensely. Service was good, the atmosphere was fun, and I can't say a single negative thing about this establishment.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank grace m
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great place for french meal!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2013

My wife had a steak that was as good as we have ever had. We went early in the week so I had the mussels special. They were really good. The owner (Michel) came out to check on us and make sure all was well. Great place to eat in Asheville.

Visited July 2013
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Just delicious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2013

Pomme frites, duck and cream brulee flight were all amazing! The servers and bartender were all fantastic as well. French restaurants can sometimes be a little too self-important, but Bouchon is full of very friendly people and priced appropriately. I would absolutely eat here again.

Visited March 2013
Asheville, North Carolina
“VERY ENJOYABLE!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2013

Excellent... location, atmosphere/vibe, service, and food. Monday through Wednesday nights is their steamed mussels special which is all you can eat for $15... awesome unbeatable deal! Also I want to mention that the restaurant is always very well staffed, and our waitress was WONDERFUL. Our evening was a total pleasure! Bouchon is a regular spot for us.

• Visited July 2013