“Fun place to dine in Asheville!”
Review of Bouchon

Bouchon
Ranked #20 of 809 Restaurants in Asheville
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We liked the decor which was definitely casual -- no pretense here. And a big menu with lots of good options. Nice wine list too. The onion soup was amazing. Highly recommend as the prices are very reasonable for the portions and quality. And last, the dessert list is large with many wonderful choices including crepes.

Reviewed October 30, 2012

Food here is very good... service too.... just be prepared to wait as they don't take reservations. Food is typical French... great wine selection of course,,,,

Reviewed October 26, 2012 via mobile

This place had a great vibe and they where very busy. Went for the all you can eat mussels. The service was good even though the bartentender was swamped. Had a bottle of rosé and started with the beet salad. The mussels where plentiful and had five different ways to get them. The bayou was our favorite. If your looking for a good time with a viberant atmosphere. This is a good place.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

I had the best fresh Trout that I ever had. The price for our food and bottle of wne was very reasonable. I am looking forward in going back.

Reviewed October 23, 2012

Since the cafe was about to close in 30 minutes, my friend and I decided to order hotdogs thinking that would be fastest for the cooks. The organic hotdogs on baguette was an interesting twist and the dipping sauce for the frites was mild in flavor. The crepe was disappointing coming with my meal even though I requested it for dessert. The crepe had no flavor and for $6 was a disappointment. The staff ignored us and made us feel unwelcomed. The courtyard itself was delightful to sit outside on a nice fall day.

1  Thank BeaufortTravelor