“A few days and nights of relaxation and solid sleep”

ASIA Bed and Breakfast Spa
Ranked #17 of 39 Asheville B&B and Inns
Reviewed October 7, 2010

It is a rare occasion when first arriving at your destination, you are welcomed like you are seeing old friends. That transcended and set the pace for the couple of days we stayed at Asia Bed & Spa. Our room was beautifully decorated and so incredibly quiet.
The location was perfect - close to downtown, but out of the city noise. I believe I sat in the Japanese Garden for a few hours...it's lovely!

Reviewed October 1, 2010

So happy that I chose to stay here on a recent trip to Asheville. Friendly staff, beautiful decor, delicious breakfast, wonderful spa services. Very easy to get to with a direct flight from New York City. Totally made my trip to Asheville so relaxing and fun.

Reviewed September 28, 2010

I had an amazing time at this bed and breakfast. All the rooms are unique and beautiful. The setting is perfect, and I found everything to be very comfortable and inviting. The staff was pleasant and very helpful. I stayed in the "Appalachian" room which was beautiful and distinctive, but I took at tour of the other rooms, and every room had its own theme and was equally nice. I am excited to go back! I highly recommend this place.... a lot of fun!

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed September 27, 2010

My husband and I wanted a much needed break from our busy life in Atlanta. We drove 3.5 hours to stay at ASIA B&B and left feeling like new people. The rooms are amazing. We had our own jacuzzi tub in our room. The mattress was REALLY comfortable, which is VERY important to us when we stay at a hotel. The design of the place is so nice and comfortable. The staff is really friendly and the breakfast was 4 stars in my book. All the food was fresh and there was a nice variety. I would have to say one of my favorite parts of the trip was coming back from having dinner one night and being able to use the steam room with my husband and then wrap up in thick robes and go sit in our room and talk over a night cap. NOW THAT is relaxing! The outdoor sauna was fun to wake up to and get our day started before our journey home. I am dying to go back! Asheville is an amazing city and the B&B is close to down town, which was perfect for us because after being in Atlanta traffic all week, we did not want to do a lot of driving.

Reviewed September 27, 2010

We stayed in the "Paris Suite" which is separate from the main inn, it has its own entrance, and a balcony with views of the surrounding woodland with our 5-year-old daughter. She fell in love with the suite - telling us "she felt like a princess" as she frolicked in the GIANT jacuzzi in the middle of our elegantly appointed suite while watching her favorite Disney show on TV.

The other half of this B&B was equally fantastic. Our first breakfast started with the best organic blue corn meal waffles I have ever had! Fresh strawberries with whipped cream. All the items were incredibly fresh and delicious. Great selection of herbal teas and iced water available anytime.

ASIA Bed and Spa is a 10 minute walk to downtown Asheville, We did, however, wander the immediate neighborhood on foot which is filled with beautiful homes and Cafes. Its truly a beautiful neighborhood to explore on foot!

Amazing staff - accommodating, friendly and respectful.

I wouldn't hesitate to both stay here again and recommend this B&B to family and friends. In fact, I know we'll be back!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed May 18, 2010

I LOVED this place. We went for our 1 year anniversary and it was PERFECT! The really unique thing about this bed n breakfast is that you can be as social with other couples as you want or you can be as private and secluded as you want. The Inn is very relaxing and SUPER CLEAN! I am a clean freak and this place was SPOTLESS! Tom (the innkeeper) greeted us as soon as we arrived. He was so thorough and gave us the grand tour. He even let us pick between the rooms that we wanted as 1 room became open unexpectedly. We stayed in the Appalachian room and let me tell you, the website doesn't do it justice. IT WAS so romantic and nice. The Appalachian room is separate from the main house and is above the spa outback. I highly recommend it and I am so glad Tom gave us that choice when we got there. Tom also baked some fresh apple pear bread that was out of this world. Hot tea and iced water are constantly available for your drinking pleasure ha ha. The tea selection was fabulous! There is a great book room that you can take books back to your room and read. We really liked that and ran into a few other couples in there that liked that option as well. The Spa... we got a couples massage and it was fantastic. The girls were VERY SKILLED at what they did. I didn't even tell my girl that I had trouble areas in my back (basically kinks) and she figured it out during the massage without me telling her and worked on those areas specifically. I was very impressed. If you can splurge for the peppermint foot scrub, you should do that. It was great! Unfortunately we had to leave before breakfast but Tom had cooked a delicious spread of breakfast breads and a lovely egg frittata. I wish we could have stayed to eat but perhaps next time. The Inn is located in a great area and is very close to downtown... like 2 minutes (drive time) literally. Tom recommended some great restaurants but I have to tell you, if you like Italian, try Vincenzo's. It was some of the best italian I have had since Chicago! I would definitly like to go back to this inn. It's lovely!

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank jmdoucette
Reviewed November 2, 2009

Tom welcomed us warmly upon our arrival - the couples massage was an amazing start to our stay. Tom had great recommendations for restaurants in Asheville and his breakfast creations were unique and delicious. The room was decorated beautifully with the jacuzzi tub and large bed as highlights. We were even welcome to use the computer to check email and print out maps to area attractions.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple