“Amazing, Relaxing, and Convenient”

ASIA Bed and Breakfast Spa
Ranked #17 of 39 Asheville B&B and Inns
Reviewed February 19, 2014

This is by far the best Bed and Breakfast I've ever been to. The Innkeeper is very relaxed, easy to talk to, and was willing to make accommodations for my wife and my numerous allergies (gluten free/dairy free waffles!!). We really enjoyed the spa amenities along with the robes and slippers that were provided. The house is very tastefully decorated, with themed rooms that are clean and luxurious. We will definitely be returning this year!

Room Tip: Check out the Bali room if you can. It has a nice bathroom and a great big tub with jets in the mai...
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank refurbished
Asiahost, Owner at ASIA Bed and Breakfast Spa, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2014

Thanks so much, and thank you for the great company and conversation. I hope you guys visit again soon, you are not so far away.

Reviewed January 30, 2014

We came here for our 1st Anniversary and it was perfect. The innkeeper, Jon, is very friendly. He went through a map of the town with us, suggeting places to eat that were a fit for what we were looking for. Each morning he prepared a delicious, healthy 5-star breakfast. The house has a sauna and a steam shower- you just lock the door and it's private from any of the other guests. We had a couples massage on-site in their massage room that was very relaxing. Since it was cold at night we just took a cab into town, but during the day it's an easy .9 mile walk into town. We will definitly be back again when the weather is warmer, maybe even with some friends next time! We stayed in the Bali room, which has a fireplace with two chairs, king bed and large jacuzzi tub in the room, and a nice bathroom. There is a library, large outdoor porch and inviting living room that you can use just to relax.

Room Tip: We went in the winter and stayed in the Bali room, which is inside the main house, but still away fr...
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 28, 2014

I have never taken the time to write a review however, this magical place is so enchanting and perfect in every way, I felt obligated for the sake of curious travelers everywhere to share my experience. The Inn was mystical, the guest suites with their oversized jacuzzi's and fireplaces were luxurious, the breakfast should be labeled cuisine and the Innkeeper was absolutely warm, charming and delightfully engaging. In the early hours of the first morning I was there, I was so moved by my surroundings that as I sat by the fire I wrote a poem. Throughout our entire visit to the Asia Bed & Spa one constant fact emerged, this is a true treasure we will return to time and again. I humbly share my poem with you.
"Asia Bed & Spa"
I awoke to the sounds of a trumpet of tweets,
the smell of fresh coffee and an assortment of sweets
The fire in our room flickered soft with a gentle glow
it stirred a peaceful calm unlike any I know.
Intrigued by a song that I could not place
being sung so intently with such harmony and grace.
I began to wonder what were these words
so deliberately sang by these beautiful birds.
Then out of the blue I recognized the tune,
it was the telling of spring that was coming soon.
As the sun rises and light sneaks past the shade
the darkness dims and the song begins to fade,
I realized the Asia Bed and Spa is magical ground,
a perfect place for your energy to rebound.
So take a friend, take a beau, just do yourself a favor and go;
If you don't believe me, listen to the birds that sing at your window.
©2013 S. Odom, All Rights Reserved.

Room Tip: We stayed in the room with the painting of a 1920's vogue woman with a peacock….
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 16, 2013

My husband and I spent 3 nights at the Asia Spa B&B and stayed in the Bali room. This is a wonderful get-a-way. The home is beautifully furnished. Japanese gardens surround the site; we usually ate breakfast in the sun room overlooking the front garden. A steam shower and a sauna with accompanying cold shower are available around the clock for guests. There is a meditation garden outside the sauna.
We treated ourselves to a one hour facial and two hour “Body Meltdown.” and can recommend both. The spa treatment rooms are on site. It’s possible to spend the whole day in one’s Turkish robe, reading in the library, napping in the sun room, sitting in front of the fire in the living room or by the fireplace in your own room. Spa services are limited to those staying in the B&B and there are only 4 or 5 rooms so the facilities are never crowded. Breakfasts were delicious, beautifully presented and served in whichever room we wanted: sunroom, library, living room with fireplace or our own room. I need to be gluten free and was graciously accommodated. In fact, the innkeeper, Jon, is gracious on every front. We're just home - and already longing to go back.
Asheville is a terrific place to visit – the Asia Spa is 5 min from downtown at most.

Room Tip: Since we were visiting in December, we chose a room inside the main building. This meant we didn...
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 30, 2013

Really enjoyed our 2 night stay with Asia B&B over Thanksgiving. The quite and peaceful environment was everything needed to help us unwind and relax. Highly recommend spa services such as the couple massage and facials and sitting in the private outside dry sauna. Jon prepared delicious and beautifully plated breakfast each morning. Can't wait to come back!!!

• Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed November 25, 2013

We really enjoyed our stay at the Asia Bed & Breakfast! Our room (the Bali) was very comfortable with plenty of natural light. The breakfasts were expertly prepared, and served in any room of the house. We had ours in the library one day and the sunroom another! The couples massage was a great way to start the weekend, and we really enjoyed the sauna, which guests can use as many times as they want. You can lock the gate to the little courtyard outside the sauna, so you have complete privacy. There's even an outdoor shower in the courtyard so you can cool off and then go back in the sauna! I thought I'd never get my husband out of there! We highly recommend the Asia B&B.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Asiahost, Owner at ASIA Bed and Breakfast Spa, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2013

Thank you for celebrating your birthday with us Joanne. Tesekurler to Resat, enjoy the holidays, we hope to see you again.

Reviewed November 8, 2013

Asia was a surprise 40th birthday gift for my wife. working with the Asia team made our stay very easy. The spa was excellent, I definitely recommend the couples massage. The room was awesome. Very comfortable, quiet and romantic. I highly recommend this place for anyone wanting a relaxing get away for a few days. Asheville was great. There is so much to do there, great town, great sites, great restaurants and great night life. Where else can you eat a pizza and hear some awesome Blue Grass.

Room Tip: I highly recommend the Paris room. Very nice, comfortable, and very private. By far, the best choi...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple