This hotel used to be a Holiday Inn Sunspree it is now called Crown Plaza Resort (a member of the Holiday Inn Chain).
I stayed here Aug 11 and 12, 2005. It was a wonderful stay.
The hotel has been renovated and appears to still be under rennovation. The room has been completly remodeled: new carpet, wall paper, furniture, GREAT new mattresses, lots of nice pillows (in my room 4 pillows per bed), a clock radio with a CD player, the bathroom is small and mine had not completely been done over. The shower was a little low on pressure, and a little hard for me to adjust the correct temperature of the water but that would not keep me from staying there in the future.
All rooms have balconies and a mini-refigerator (which is nice to store water or soda pop).
This resort has a golf course but do not know anything about that part.
We had breakfast buffet both mornings which was a fairly nice buffet. I seen an exercise room and a computer room but didnt explore them.
Over all I had a pleasant stay and would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to the Crowne Plaza Resort Asheville, a sanctuary of elegance and a welcome retreat from the busy world. Nestled against the majestic backdrop of the Blue Ridge Mountains on 125 acres, this year-round resort provides all the comforts for the leisure and business traveler alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, IHG, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Crowne Plaza Resort Asheville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Resort Asheville Hotel Asheville
- Crowne Plaza Asheville
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Asheville