I have stayed at the Crowne Plaza on two fall trips to Asheville. We chose the Crowne Plaza because we found fantastic Hotwire deals, and Asheville can be quite expensive during this time of year. Although this place can use some work (especially on the grounds), the rooms and lobby are comfortable and large. The breakfast buffet is substantial. It is convenient to downtown and the highway (after you learn how to get there.) This is a great place if you want to do some hiking in the day, dining in the evening, and comfortable sleeping at night. I would not go there to just hang out at the hotel. I will definitely go back if they continue to offer good rates through Hotwire or Priceline.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to the Crowne Plaza Resort Asheville, a sanctuary of elegance and a welcome retreat from the busy world. Nestled against the majestic backdrop of the Blue Ridge Mountains on 125 acres, this year-round resort provides all the comforts for the leisure and business traveler alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Crowne Plaza Resort Asheville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Resort Asheville Hotel Asheville
- Crowne Plaza Asheville
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Asheville