Very Pet Friendly. Great places to walk the dogs. Far enough from town so we could enjoy easily. The hotel was very full and the front desk was overworked, but the staff were exceptionally friendly and helpful. It is old, and walls are thin, but we would return. If only the guest would pick up after their dogs. Why is it so hard for people to put a plastic bag on their hand like a glove and pick up after their dogs, pull off and tie, and toss in the very available garbage cans. The hotel kept the grounds very nicely picked up. It's not the "Grove Park" in beauty, (it's cheaper), but we had a bad experience there with thin walls, and loud guest so that can happen anywhere. We were very pleased and they made it pleasant to travel with our pets.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to the Crowne Plaza Resort Asheville, a sanctuary of elegance and a welcome retreat from the busy world. Nestled against the majestic backdrop of the Blue Ridge Mountains on 125 acres, this year-round resort provides all the comforts for the leisure and business traveler alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Crowne Plaza Resort Asheville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Resort Asheville Hotel Asheville
- Crowne Plaza Asheville
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Asheville