Crowne Plaza Resort Asheville
Country Inn
$88
Country Inn
$144
Clarion Inn Biltmore Village(Asheville)(Great Value!)
$79
$139
$127
Hotel Indigo Asheville Downtown(Asheville)(Great Value!)
$173
$145
  • Restaurant
$172
$157
The Residences at Biltmore(Asheville)(Great Value!)
$119
Aloft Asheville Downtown(Asheville)(Great Value!)
$221
$189
Aloft.com
  • Pool
The Omni Grove Park Inn(Asheville)
$224
Omni Hotels
  • Pool
1,239 results
All reviewstennis courtsracquet clubbreakfast buffetclose to downtownoutdoor poolfitness centershuttle servicemini fridgeup to datebiltmore estatebalconiespetfireplacenc
Reviewed February 25, 2014

This is absolutely the worst hotel experience I have ever experienced,ANYWHERE! The rooms are average at best,the walls seem to be made of paper,you will hear every sound,people smoke on the balconies,ash is strewn on the patio tables.Reeks of low budget

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Dorsedugger
Shannon M, Manager at Crowne Plaza Resort Asheville, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2014

Thank you for your feedback and taking the time to post your comments. I sincerely regret that we have missed the opportunity to meet and exceed your expectations, but I can assure you that we will address every point you have mentioned with our staff using your feedback as a learning opportunity. I sincerely hope that you will give us another opportunity to provide you with a great stay in the future. Once again, thank you for staying at the Crowne Plaza Tennis & Golf Resort and we appreciate your feedback.

Reviewed February 24, 2014

We paid $159 for the room for a Saturday night (2/22/14) . We did not check in until 8 pm due to exploring Asheville and having dinner at the Edison Restaurant at the Grove Park Inn (EXCELLENT!). I assume most people traveling don't spend their evenings in the hotel of the town they are visiting. Upon check-in I was greeted by Bill who is an excellent host. Unfortunately, when I asked about the indoor pool, he let me know it closed at 9 pm. The indoor pool was also a little bit if a walk down a hill in another building. That seemed a little odd to me that it would close that early on a Saturday night. We got to our room, unpacked and turned down the bed. The sheets were very crisp and it seemed clean but there were stains on the pillowcases so we didn't use those pillows...just in case. Yes, we heard our neighbors pretty well throughout the evening until around midnight. The next morning, we awakened a little later. The bed did sleep good. I made a pot of coffee in the room but there was only powdered creamer so I called the main number to ask if there was coffee available in the lobby and was assured there was. We walked to the main lobby (which was a little bit of a walk because we were in another building). The hotel had free coffee but you had to purchase the styrofoam cup for $1.00. REALLY??? I paid $159 for a room and had to pay a $1.00 to get coffee from the lobby. Upon our arrival back to the room, we start our showers. First one in the shower was not in there very long. Cold water.... barely warm enough to knock off the chill of the room. I decided to wait to see if it would warm up. Hour later, still ended up in a cold shower. So all in all, probably not a place I would stay again as there are hotels in and around Asheville for less per night and just as nice.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Teresa W

Reviewed February 3, 2014 via mobile

The hotel is large, clean, and comfortable. We were there during a large music festival in Asheville and the hotel was hosting several conventions yet everything ran quite smoothly. There's an extremely nice breakfast included with your room. The grounds are lovely and our kids enjoyed all of the outdoor (ropes course, zip lining) activities. Our room was quite large, but the bathroom was only average in size and luxury.

Stayed: October 2013
Shannon M, Manager at Crowne Plaza Resort Asheville, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2014

Thank you for your feedback and taking the time to post your comments. I am so glad we had the opportunity to meet and exceed your expectations. I sincerely hope that you will plan your next trip with us so we can provide you with another great stay in the future. Once again, thank you for staying at the Crowne Plaza Tennis & Golf Resort and we appreciate your feedback.

Reviewed January 31, 2014 via mobile

This is a comfortable renovated hotel with good staff and excellent amenities. It is not a "resort" and it is not located within walking distance of downtown Asheville. The room was well designed and artfully decorated. As long as you do not pay resort or 4 star prices, you should be happy here.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
Shannon M, Manager at Crowne Plaza Resort Asheville, responded to this reviewResponded February 2, 2014

Thank you for your feedback and taking the time to post your comments. I am so glad we had the opportunity to meet your expectations. The Crowne Plaza® Resort Asheville offers a variety of professional, recreational and family facilities to meet the needs of any business or leisure guest. Our 125-acre resort includes an 8,500 sq. ft. fitness and wellness facility with group classes, saltwater lap pool, heated outdoor pool, 20 tennis courts and complimentary child care. Adelaide Spa offers a variety of massage, hair and nail treatment packages for a full service day of pampering. Enjoy the weather and rolling hills playing a round of golf on our 9-hole, par 34 course, or from your private balcony with a morning coffee and complimentary newspaper. For the thrill seekers we offer Asheville's only zip line canopy tour. I sincerely hope that you will plan your next trip with us so we can provide you with another great stay in the future. Once again, thank you for staying at the Crowne Plaza Tennis & Golf Resort and we appreciate your feedback.

Reviewed January 28, 2014

I booked this on Hotwire for a really good rate of $70/night for the weekend. I was expecting something within walking distance to downtown judging off the hotwire map but this place is across the river and about a 10 minute drive.

Charles checked us in and he was very attentive and practiced great customer service. The lobby, bar, and other common areas were very nice. However, when we got to our room it was a different story. The accommodations were satisfactory, but I was expecting much more out of a Crowne Plaza brand.

The room had a bit of a musty/been smoked in smell and the bathroom was extremely small. The beds were double, not queen, and the heater made a tremendous amount of racket.

Overall, I was expecting a much more luxorious hotel just because of the brand name. Instead I got a run of the mill hotel with no pizzazz. The price was right and couldn't be argued with;however, if I had paid full rate for this hotel I would have come away very disappointed.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank stevenshom
Shannon M, Manager at Crowne Plaza Resort Asheville, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2014