Not a bad place to stay, just not quite as advertised. I read somewhere on the website that each room had a private balcony(True) with a great view of either Downtown Asheville or the sorrounding Mtns(Not True). We had a fabulous view of the parking lot, a row of trees, and a glimpse of interstate.
Room was clean. Temp was difficult to control, seemed to run at very hot or cool. Never found the "warm" we were seeking. Turned the unit off and on repeatedly during the evening and nght.
Hallways were a bit noisy, especially in the evening. Not so much in the morning, but maybe that was because we were the only people up at 6 a.m.
We made plans to come to Asheville literally 36hrs before we arrived, so our choices of places to stay were very limited. Would come back here again in the same situation. It is a perfectly acceptable hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to the Crowne Plaza Resort Asheville, a sanctuary of elegance and a welcome retreat from the busy world. Nestled against the majestic backdrop of the Blue Ridge Mountains on 125 acres, this year-round resort provides all the comforts for the leisure and business traveler alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Crowne Plaza Resort Asheville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Resort Asheville Hotel Asheville
- Crowne Plaza Asheville
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Asheville