We traveled to Asheville over Thanksgiving weekend for the Candlelight Christmas at Biltmore. The hotel was exceptionally clean and the staff was very accommodating and friendly. We ate breakfast everyday at the hotel and dinner twice. Three different times Ania waited on us, and she provided the finest service of any restaurant in Asheville, including the excellent restaurants on the Biltmore estate. The food was very good, but Ania's service is reason enough to dine at the Pro's Table in the Crowne Plaza.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to the Crowne Plaza Resort Asheville, a sanctuary of elegance and a welcome retreat from the busy world. Nestled against the majestic backdrop of the Blue Ridge Mountains on 125 acres, this year-round resort provides all the comforts for the leisure and business traveler alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Reservation Counter, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Crowne Plaza Resort Asheville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Resort Asheville Hotel Asheville
- Crowne Plaza Asheville
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Asheville