We can't say enough about this place. The staff made us feel right at home, we didn't want to leave. The room was very clean and the bed was very comfortable. We had a great view from our balcony and it was very quiet and peaceful. There's nothing I can complain about. I also like the fact it was convenient to downtown and they had a shuttle for 5 dollars per person round trip. If you don't know your way around Asheville downtown it's the way to go and you don't have to find a parking place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to the Crowne Plaza Resort Asheville, a sanctuary of elegance and a welcome retreat from the busy world. Nestled against the majestic backdrop of the Blue Ridge Mountains on 125 acres, this year-round resort provides all the comforts for the leisure and business traveler alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Reservation Counter, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Crowne Plaza Resort Asheville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Resort Asheville Hotel Asheville
- Crowne Plaza Asheville
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Asheville