Stayed here for a quick trip to Ashville to visit Biltmore and get away. The extended king room was big and roomy with a nice view in the woods. The location was good (once you found the hotel) for a getaway. However the bathroom was way too small.
We put out a door hanger for express breakfast, but they did not pick it up. To their credit, they did give us free breakfast in the dining room.
Great trails for walking the dog.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to the Crowne Plaza Resort Asheville, a sanctuary of elegance and a welcome retreat from the busy world. Nestled against the majestic backdrop of the Blue Ridge Mountains on 125 acres, this year-round resort provides all the comforts for the leisure and business traveler alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Crowne Plaza Resort Asheville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Resort Asheville Hotel Asheville
- Crowne Plaza Asheville
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Asheville