Took a long while to have our rooms ready... well after checking time... their hair stylist was away on vacation too so i stayed looking scruffy but the location, just outside of downtown, is great, they have tons of amenities including a bunch of tennis courts and pools, nice lobby eatery and relaxing areas, ambient fireplace to welcome you and ample parking. The service is not all that but you are not paying all that much money to stay here either... The rooms are aged and in need of a refurb but spacious and they have free inroom internet... When it rained I was woken up at 3 in the morning by water dripping onto my room, very annoying! Plenty of tv channels and you even get a microwave in the room... a/c units are noisy too but don't keep you up.
Asheville is a stunning little place, like a mini san francisco with its trendy artsy shops and alternative people.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to the Crowne Plaza Resort Asheville, a sanctuary of elegance and a welcome retreat from the busy world. Nestled against the majestic backdrop of the Blue Ridge Mountains on 125 acres, this year-round resort provides all the comforts for the leisure and business traveler alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Reservation Counter, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Crowne Plaza Resort Asheville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Resort Asheville Hotel Asheville
- Crowne Plaza Asheville
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Asheville