The bed was amazingly comfortable and the suite had a nice kitchenette with dining table and a dressing area outside the bath. The breakfast was very good and since we stayed during the week they had a free light dinner available. During our stay we had the turkey dinner one night which was good. It was only about an 8 minute drive to the Biltmore and was much more reasonably priced than those located just outside the gates. A very nice, comfortable hotel. Only downside was the indoor pool was very, very cold! The hot tub made up for it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Full renovation completed in Spring of 2017. Experience Asheville’s finest all-suites luxury hotel located within minutes of downtown Asheville, Biltmore Estate and the city’s finest dining. At Homewood Suites by Hilton, Asheville, extra room is just the beginning. Our spacious and roomy suites have separate living and sleeping areas, work desks with complimentary internet, fully equipped kitchens and new high definition LCD televisions. Start your day with a complimentary hot breakfast served in our all-new fireplace lobby and Monday-Thursday evenings, you can look forward to a complimentary evening social. Make your luxurious mountain vacation dream come true at Asheville’s new Homewood Suites by Hilton. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Homewood Suites by Hilton Asheville- Tunnel Road reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites By Hilton - Asheville Hotel Asheville
- Homewood Suites Asheville
- Homewood Asheville
- Asheville Homewood Suites