1,629 results
All reviewsmon thurscomplimentary dinnerevening receptionfull size refrigeratorseparate bedroomking suiteindoor poolsmall kitchentunnel roadshuttle servicehot breakfastfree shuttleliving areaclose to downtownhome away from homewould stay here againfront desk staff
Reviewed April 23, 2013

Look I know I sound like a broken record when it comes to Homeward suites, but I just can't say enough good things about them. I stayed here for 5 nights and you would think I could come up with something negative but I can't. Look, I wish I could keep this place to myself because I am a very specific person, but I am sure people like me are the reason they do what they do and do it well. You will pay a little more and you will be with people who dress nice and make a nice appearance, but it will be worth every penny. The breakfast is very very good and the complimentary afternoon meal and beverage service during the week is also very good. The rooms are very clean and everyone who works here is very nice. If you going to visit Ash ville and you have any class pay a few bucks more and treat yourself to a great value.

Room Tip: If you dress like a slob do not stay here. The people here dress like they have pride in there personal appearance.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank papagene4jack_12
Reviewed April 23, 2013

Wonderful staff from check-in to check-out! We had to depart prior to 7am, but the staff preparing the breakfast was most friendly and cooperative in allowing us to get a take-out box, even though I knew that we were inconveniencing them as they were trying to set up the breakfast bar! Rooms are spacious; full kitchen (no oven); sleeps 6 (2 on a sofa bed) so it is great for families. Huge bath.

Room Tip: Rooms on the "backside" have the best view of the mountains.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank DGAT1989
Reviewed April 21, 2013

It was ok - the staff was nice and professional & the rooms were adequate. There was a bit of mold staining in the shower but the room seemed clean enough. We'd possibly stay again, as we travel through the area somewhat frequently and require a suite type hotel.

• Stayed: March 2013
true7, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Asheville- Tunnel Road, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2013

Thank you for staying with us on your recent visit to the Asheville Area. We are happy that your stay met your needs. We work very hard to provide a clean and comfortable place for our guests and apologize for what you reported seeing in the shower. Thank you for your comments and we look forward to seeing you in the future.
Troy Ferguson - General Manager

Reviewed April 17, 2013

Good location. Clean. Lots of towels. Friendly, smiling staff. Free breakfast. We have stayed at Homewood Suites throughout the southeast and New England and have found the accommodations to be consistent and dependable. We particularly like the convenience of having a full kitchen. The only flaws we discovered were the overcooked items on the Sunday morning breakfast buffet.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for staying with us during your recent visit. We are happy you enjoyed our central location, the suite you stayed in, the service we provided you and apologize for some items being overcooked on breakfast. We appreciate the feedback so that we can improve and are thankful for what you have provided. We hope to see you again soon.
Warm Regards,
Troy Ferguson - General Manager

Reviewed April 17, 2013

My stay at the Homewood Suites in Ashville was the best hotel experience I have ever had. The hotel is beautiful, the room was amazing, my 7 year old wanted to move into it and only changed his mind when I told him he couldn’t bring his dog. He swam in your pool every night and loved every minute of it. We thoroughly enjoyed the complimentary breakfasts and dinners. It was so much fun heading down in the morning,having a leisurely breakfast in a very comfortable dining room, going out for the day, and coming home to a nice dinner and a swim in the pool. There weren't choices or a menu for breakfast or dinner, it was a set meal. But we didn't care, if you didn't want to eat it, then go out. Why complain! Breakfast also had the typical continental style to go with the hot selection. At dinner time, they had complimentary beer and wine.

The staff was amazing, from Robbie the manager, to the maids who did the rooms, the kitchen staff, everyone we saw, maintenance ect. were so sweet and friendly and did everything they could to cater to us. They were kind, made us feel welcome showed true joy at their job. We felt like true guests of the staff, not just “someone in room whatever.” Kuddos to you all!

And a final tidbit, the king size bed was awesome, I felt like I was sleeping on a cloud! I was actually disappointed to sleep in my own bed when we got home!
kimberly s