“Perfect Stay!!!”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Asheville- Tunnel Road
Ranked #7 of 68 Hotels in Asheville
Reviewed March 28, 2012

This was our first stay at Homewood Suites and I have to say it was one of the best ever. From check-in to check-out, everything went smoothly. The complimentary breakfast was better than most of the hotels I usually stay in. We needed directions and the guest services employee printed them out for us. I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
true7, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Asheville- Tunnel Road, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2012

Thank you for being our guest. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your visit and found it perfect! We hope to see you soon when you visit our area again.
Troy Ferguson - General Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (1,513)

Reviewed March 27, 2012

I chose this hotel because I thought it would be in a good location to reach everything we wanted to see while in Asheville and it was perfect! Very easy off and on interstate which my husband loved. Only 2 miles to downtown Asheville and 4 to the Biltmore Estate! This hotel has a complimentary light dinner and adult beverages available Mon-Thurs and the breakfast each morning is complimentary also. Plenty of hot, fresh foods, but with fruit, cereal and yogurt for the more conservative breakfast diner. Great coffee with more than just your basic cream and sugars available. There are plenty of restaurants very close by and I would recommend Cornerstone Restaurant that is only about 30 yards or so down the street. Menu varied, prices good and the food is delicious.

Unless we are just doing a quick overnight stay, my husband and I like a place with extra amenties. Our room/suite had everything we could ask for, including a kitchette with a full size fridge and granite countertops. Our king size bed was super comfortable and the pillows were wonderful. Flatscreen for watching tv, after coming in from the indoor pool and relaxing whirlpool. We would definitely recommend this property to anyone that enjoys great service and a bit of comfort while traveling!

1  Thank RRoye

Thank you for being our guest while visiting the Asheville Area recently, and for sharing your experience with fellow travelers. We are happy you found everything to meet your needs so well. We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed March 25, 2012

My stay there was great. The rooms were cleaned efficiently and newspaper at my door everyday. Their fitness center was always clean and I used it at night plus had towels for you to work out with. The staff was very friendly.

Food was good but I would suggest wider selection for dinner. Breakfast had a good selection and was great. Did not use the pool or Jacuzzi but the view was good.Very spacious rooms and impressed for all the amenities the price per night.

Room Tip: choose either upstairs so you hear less noise unless you want to be close to exit like me with downs...
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your business trip. We are pleased that you were happy with the suite cleanliness, our recently renewed Fitness by Precor workout room, breakfast and spacious suite. Our dinner & drinks is a different menu every night we serve and I apologize if the selection was not wide enough for you when you were here. Thank you for sharing your comments and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed March 24, 2012

My husband and I stayed here recently on our way to the Carolina's.
We planned this basically because of all the great reviews on Trip Advisor (so thanks to all of you who submit these).
This is a lovely facility. EVERYONE was pleasant and welcoming. The room was clean - having a little kitchen area was nice for snacks and keeping beverages cold. The breakfast and lobby area were very attractive and plenty of space (not crowded) for the breakfast rush. Breakfast was the standard for Hampton Inns and Homewood Suites...nothing out of the ordinary.
When we travel, we like to have a bit "more" than the standard room...a nice couch, sitting chairs and a "real" desk chair - all this was here!!!
Oh, we also enjoyed the evening wine refreshments...perfect "happy hour" fare!
We'll stay here again!

1  Thank twototravel
true7, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Asheville- Tunnel Road, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2012

Thank you for being our guest while in the Asheville Area. We appreciate your warm comments about the friendly staff, clean suite, breakfast and evening dinner & drinks. Thank you for making us a part of your trip and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed March 20, 2012

This hotel is clean, very polished in looks and really cares about its guest. Different breakfast every day with time put into its prep. Great service by all employees. I went all the way from Cali for the Bristol Race and couldnt of picked a better hotel for our stay.

Thanks Homewood suites for the hospitality.

Eddie & Debbie
SO. CAL

Room Tip: We had a King Suite which was perfect, but it did have a pullout couch that would of been perfect if...
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your wonderful comments. We truly appreciate your praises and are very pleased you had a good time and hope to see you again soon.
Many Thanks,

Reviewed March 15, 2012

I was here for 2 weeks for business and I couldn't have asked for a better place to stay!!!The staff was wonderful and very friendly and helpful. My suite keeper, Tracy, went above and beyond to make sure I had everything that I needed. The breakfast was always delicious and the dinners that are provided Mon - Thurs were awesome. It was wonderful coming in from a long day at work and having dinner right there for me. I will definitely stay here again when I come to visit Asheville. Again, thank you for a wonderful time!
Barb Z from Kentucky

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Barb Z
true7, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Asheville- Tunnel Road, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2012

Thank you for staying with us for a couple of weeks while working in the Asheville Area. We are happy you enjoyed Breakfast and Dinner, and the service Tracy provided. We hope to be your "home" on future working visits to the Asheville Area.

Reviewed March 15, 2012

I travel to Asheville for business and am here every week, and have stayed in countless hotels, including some of the overly priced ones downtown and near the biltmore, this is, by far, the best experience I've had. I was greeted at the front desk with a smile and actual conversation, I got a call a lil after I got into my room to check on me and to let me know what was being served for dinner, and when I was leaving, 2 very helpful gentlemen asked if they could help me to my car. I only caught one of their names, so thank you Kenny! Even though to me the experience of a hotel outweighs everything else, the actual room and accommodations were also top in my book. The bed was entirely too comfortable, and having a kitchen and living room area made me feel much more at home. I have been traveling to the Asheville area for business for 6 months now and just bouncing around to different hotels trying to find the right one, and I've finally found my home! I cannot say thanks enough to everyone that works there for my stay!

• Stayed: March 2012

Thank you for giving us a try while working in the Asheville Area. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay, from the staff you encountered to the spacious and comfortable suite. Thank you for your comments about Kenny, as I will pat him on the back for a job well done. We truly enjoy being our guests' "home away from home" and look forward to being yours on future visits.