Homewood Suites by Hilton Asheville- Tunnel Road
Ranked #7 of 66 Hotels in Asheville
Reviewed March 15, 2012

I was here for 2 weeks for business and I couldn't have asked for a better place to stay!!!The staff was wonderful and very friendly and helpful. My suite keeper, Tracy, went above and beyond to make sure I had everything that I needed. The breakfast was always delicious and the dinners that are provided Mon - Thurs were awesome. It was wonderful coming in from a long day at work and having dinner right there for me. I will definitely stay here again when I come to visit Asheville. Again, thank you for a wonderful time!
Barb Z from Kentucky

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Barb Z
true7, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Asheville- Tunnel Road, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2012

Thank you for staying with us for a couple of weeks while working in the Asheville Area. We are happy you enjoyed Breakfast and Dinner, and the service Tracy provided. We hope to be your "home" on future working visits to the Asheville Area.
Troy Ferguson - General Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (1,481)

Reviewed March 15, 2012

I travel to Asheville for business and am here every week, and have stayed in countless hotels, including some of the overly priced ones downtown and near the biltmore, this is, by far, the best experience I've had. I was greeted at the front desk with a smile and actual conversation, I got a call a lil after I got into my room to check on me and to let me know what was being served for dinner, and when I was leaving, 2 very helpful gentlemen asked if they could help me to my car. I only caught one of their names, so thank you Kenny! Even though to me the experience of a hotel outweighs everything else, the actual room and accommodations were also top in my book. The bed was entirely too comfortable, and having a kitchen and living room area made me feel much more at home. I have been traveling to the Asheville area for business for 6 months now and just bouncing around to different hotels trying to find the right one, and I've finally found my home! I cannot say thanks enough to everyone that works there for my stay!

• Stayed: March 2012

Thank you for giving us a try while working in the Asheville Area. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay, from the staff you encountered to the spacious and comfortable suite. Thank you for your comments about Kenny, as I will pat him on the back for a job well done. We truly enjoy being our guests' "home away from home" and look forward to being yours on future visits.

Reviewed March 13, 2012

My mother and i went to Asheville for the weekend, and we found the perfect hotel. I can not say enough about this hotel and there staff!!! First the location was perfect, close to biltmore and very close to downtown. The rooms were wonderful, clean, spacious, kitchenette, quiet. The breakfast they have in the morning is phenominal and so is the staff in the breakfast area. The food was so good and the staff was always so very attentive. We had an amazing stay at this hotel and i would recommend this place to anyone and everyone!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for choosing us for your weekend visit with your mother. We are glad you enjoyed our cental location, clean and spacious suite, breakfast, and the service we provided during your stay. We look forward to seeing you again when your travel brings you back to the Asheville Area.

Reviewed March 13, 2012

This is our second stay at the Homewood suites. We first stayed in 2008 and our 2nd stay was this past December-2011. Dates 12-28-11 thru January 2nd 2012.
Had the handicapped room which turned out to be just fine as the rooms booked up quick because of the holiday.
Clean room, terrific happy hour and wonderful breakfast that we all enjoyed.
Very friendly staff and they did a great job accomodating everyone and their needs. It was quite busy.
We love Asheville and LOVE HOMEWOOD SUITES. We hope to return again this summer.
Kuddos to the entire staff.

Room Tip: Great family hotel
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank beachgirl7473

Thank you for being our guest again while traveling with family. We truly appreciate your return visit and you taking the time to share your experience. We are happy you enjoyed your suite cleanliness, Dinner & Drinks, Hot Full Breakfast and the service we provided during your stay. We hope to see you soon coming "home" on your next vacation.

Reviewed March 12, 2012

I called to make reservations with their $99 winter getaway special and of course those suites happened to be"full" and the manager wouldn't honor that price on another room. Shame on his butt. He lost a customer and I will makesure to leave this review all over Ashville sites

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Barb N

Thank you for calling the hotel about the winter special. It was available for King Studio Suites thru March 31st, and I am sorry that did not fit your needs for when you wanted to visit. Once again I apologize you were not able to be our guest and hope to see you on another visit to the Asheville Area.

Reviewed March 8, 2012

Spent three nights here and loved the location close to dining and downtown. Staff was always very friendly and it was very clean. Nice relaxing lobby to read a book or chat with friends. Have a few small complaints but nothing that would keep me from staying here again. The rooms are a bit small even having the one bedroom king suite. The a/c made a very loud humming sound when it was on. The bedding only includes a sheet and comforter and no matter how hard we tried the comforter ended up in the floor about an hour into our sleep causing us to freeze most of the night. Tried breakfast one morning but it wasn't worth coming back again for.

Room Tip: Went with others recommendations and chose a room on the top floor facing the back but wasn't to...
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank MtnMoc
true7, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Asheville- Tunnel Road, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2012

Thank you for being our guest while in the Asheville Area. We are happy you enjoyed our location, service we provided, and our lobby. I apologize for your disappointments and appreciate you letting us know about them. Thank you again and we hope to see you the next time you visit the area.

Reviewed March 8, 2012

Very nice hotel. Rooms were nice and clean and very spacious. Especially enjoyed the dvd selections they had at front desk that could be checked out (2 at a time). The breakfast was nice and tasty with lots of choices. The staff was extremely friendly--everyone you met who worked at the hotel greeted you.

I took advantage of the early reservation booking and found it was ok. I was a bit disappointed that I was given a handicapped room when I requested a regular room. The front desk clerk was unable to give me a regular room when I asked at check-in because there were none available I was told. The room ended up working out fine and I still enjoyed my stay.

Good restaurants and grocery store near by. We went down to Biltmore Estates for dinner and ate at NEO's and I highly recommend it if you like mexican done a little different!

Room Tip: Use the early reservation option for an even better price! Worked great!
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank 5Gr8kids

Thank you for staying with us while traveling with friends. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you when you get a chance to get away again.