We stayed at the Homewood Suites for one night, Sunday to Monday. The trip was to tour UNC Asheville's campus. Our small group consisted of my husband, a frequent business traveler, my 18 year old daughter and myself.
I booked this hotel mainly on the reviews of other guests. They were spot on, hotel is clean, the staff very friendly and welcoming. We had no problems checking in, the lobby looked inviting and they had chocolate chip cookies ready and all was good. Our room was immaculate and the bed was comfortable (we had a king suite - with a sitting area and fold out bed for our daughter) My husband commented that he would love a place like this if he had to stay for a few days. The kitchen was small but great, sink, refrigerator, 2 burner stove and dishwasher with a small 2 person table.
The only problem I had was that the heat/ac vent in the bedroom was located in a place that blew the air right into my face while I slept. As I am a light sleeper, I woke up every time the heat came on (it was 37 degrees and light rain). This is certainly not the fault of the management, and I don't know what could be done, but this would stop me from staying here again, unless I was alone and could sleep on the other side of the bed. If you are a sound sleeper, this should not be a problem. As I said the rest of the accommodations were great (I even did the bed bug check as recommended and there wasn't a sign of any! )
The breakfast in the morning was fabulous. My husband loved the eggs, I just had cereal and we took a bagel up to the room for the teenager. They had a nice variety of food, drinks (coffee, tea, hot chocolate, juices).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Full renovation completed in Spring of 2017. Experience Asheville’s finest all-suites luxury hotel located within minutes of downtown Asheville, Biltmore Estate and the city’s finest dining. At Homewood Suites by Hilton, Asheville, extra room is just the beginning. Our spacious and roomy suites have separate living and sleeping areas, work desks with complimentary internet, fully equipped kitchens and new high definition LCD televisions. Start your day with a complimentary hot breakfast served in our all-new fireplace lobby and Monday-Thursday evenings, you can look forward to a complimentary evening social. Make your luxurious mountain vacation dream come true at Asheville’s new Homewood Suites by Hilton. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Homewood Suites by Hilton Asheville- Tunnel Road reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites By Hilton - Asheville Hotel Asheville
- Homewood Suites Asheville
- Homewood Asheville
- Asheville Homewood Suites