Bill and Emily (innkeepers) were such a warm and gracious host and hostess for our two nights in Asheville. Breakfast was delicious (we're talking prosciutto and fluffy eggs in ramekins, mango/peach crunch, blackbean cornbread, etc etc etc). She also always had out homemade chocolate chip walnut cookies available in the kitchen, with tea/coffe/lemonade/ice water available 24/7. Tea was served in fancy teacups and it just tasted better that way! Our room, "the nest", was up a narrow staircase to the 2nd floor. It was a quaint, small room that in our minds was the best. It was away from the main floor and quiet. We kept the windows open all weekend as it was cool there. Just beautiful. Just a note to help you out...if you're a large person or pack a lot of luggage, you will probably have trouble getting up the stairwell and maybe getting in the door to the room. We're small people and found it tight. Totally worth it though...great whirpool, jetted tub...robes to lounge in, fresh flowers, candy left on the nightstand, bath salts, etc. The bed is a full size but very comfy. The room was clean and well-decorated. There is a small tv, which my husband was happy about for football games at night. :)The porch and gardens around the house are beautiful and the resident kitties were sweet (one is blind). The house is about a 15 minute walk to downtown and helped us work off those wonderful breakfasts!! Thanks Bed of Roses...we'll be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Bed of Roses is a Queen Anne Victorian B&B set in the quiet, historic Montford District of Asheville, just 5 blocks from the vibrant downtown. There are 5 beautifully appointed guest rooms, all with private baths, flat screen TVs and free WIFI. A gourmet breakfast is included along with home baked goodies and complementary beverages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your A Bed of Roses Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- a Bed Of Roses Bed And Breakfast
- a Bed Of Roses Hotel Asheville