“Fantastic Place”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Asheville Cottages

Asheville Cottages
“Fantastic Place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2014

My wife and I stayed in one of the cottages about a two months ago. This is our sixth or seventh time staying at the Asheville Cottages and as usual they continue to exceed our expectations. We arrived about an hour early and called Marshall to see if we could check in early. He advised us that the cottage was not ready yet but would call us back when it was. Within 15 minutes he called us back to let us know that it was ready. Now that is what I call service!! The cottage as usual was outstanding and we had everything we needed. You can`t go wrong with staying here.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Harry S

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (83)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2014

I took a short trip to Asheville with some friends to get away for a few days- basically our two requirements for a place were "relaxing" and "hot tub". Asheville Cottages looked perfect online, although you never know, sometimes these places look unbelievable and then turn out to be less than satisfactory. This place really WAS unbelievable!!! Everything was so thoughtful and tailored toward having a totally relaxing, enjoyable holiday. Besides having a sleep number bed, a million channels on two large flat screen TVs (seriously, like every channel ever!), HEATED bathroom floors (I could have slept on them!!), heated towel racks, the softest blankets ever, SPA BATHROBES (yea I totally wore that around for three days straight)- they top everything off with taking such care with the small details, like filling the fridge with some complimentary beverages, an assortment of teas, leaving a bookshelf full of reading material, and even a bowl of snacks & sweets as soon as you walk in (yea, they won my heart over with those reeses peanut butter cups immediately). We loved it, in fact we spent most of our vacation sitting in the hot tub or in our spa robes, talking about how much we loved it and planning our next vacation back! Tracie, one of the owners, was so sweet and easy to get a hold of when we had any questions. This was the best place I have ever had the pleasure of staying at. I will be back :)

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank Sarah R
Mills River, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2014

I have stayed in hotels that are supposed to be "top notch". But they couldn't even compare to these cottages. My husband and I visit these cottages whenever we need a little getaway. They are like a five star resort but with warmth and privacy. NOTHING compares to their cleanliness and charm. Attention to detail is paramount - from the sheets, to the fireplace, to the snacks provided. If you really want a classy place to stay, I highly recommend these cottages!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Julie C
Cincinnati
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2014

We stayed in the Maple Cottage for our two year anniversary. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. The cabin was beautiful, clean and had everything we needed and more! It was so relaxing and we felt super spoiled with the ammenities. We are definitely going back and recommended it to our friends and family. It has easy access to the blue ridge parkway, downtown Asheville, the farmers market, river etc.

• Stayed August 2014
3 Thank Baumjenl
Wilmington, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2014

My husband and I just returned from a wonderful 3 day get away at Asheville Cottages. Our cottage was the Aspen. All I can say is wow! These cottages are beautifullly decorated and imaculate!
There was nothing that we wanted for. Everything you could ever need to make your stay perfect was provided for by owners Marshall and Tracie Manche. From the goodie tray on the kitchen counter, well stocked kitchen, cozy living and dining areas, heated floors and towel warmer bar in the bathroom, right down to the super soft sheets and select comfort king music bed. Everything was perfect. We really enjoyed sitting out on the private back deck in the hot tub and relaxing at the end of each busy day. We will definitely return here again. Take my word for it. If you are looking for a great vacation rental in the Asheville area you have to try Asheville Cottages. You will not be disapointed!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Mary G
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2014

We stayed at Asheville Cottages for our honeymoon. First of all, the location is great. It's less than half a mile off of a highway, but it feels like you're alone in the middle of the woods. It's amazingly quiet and private, and it was about 15 minutes to all of the major places in Asheville. The cottage itself is absolutely beautiful, incredibly clean, large enough to be a home away from home for a week, and has all of the amenities you could think of in a cottage (including an ice cream scoop!). My husband and I loved the heated floors in the bathroom, the hot tub, the sleep number bed, and the living room/kitchen area which was absolutely beautiful.Since I'm an early riser, it was great to be able to leave my new husband in the bedroom and start my day without interrupting him. I would honestly love to stay there forever. We will definitely be going back again for many years to come.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Kristin A
Durham, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2014

We chose the Laurel Cottage for our one year wedding anniversary and could not have enjoyed our weekend more! Every detail in the cottage was perfect and definitely exceeded our expectations! We will definitely be back!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple