“Asheville”

Ranked #29 of 65 Hotels in Asheville
Mount Olive
“Asheville”
Reviewed September 10, 2013

Overall a very nice place to stay. Great location. The bathroom was not nearly as clean as I would have liked

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (94)
Loganville
Reviewed September 9, 2013

We stopped for the night while seeing the blue Ridge Parkway and was pleasently surprised to find everything was as advertised on line.
Thank for a Nice stay.
Penny and Richard

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Charlotte, NC
Reviewed September 9, 2013

I've stayed here no less than 30 times. Always a clean comfortable room. I have my favorites but even when those weren't available the room was quiet and comfortable. There are train tracks but in this setting it kind of adds to the mountain experience. I've never minded the sound and it's infrequent. The mountain view from the pool is memorable and actually overlooks the tracks but most guests will probably never know they're there. It's a quiet, comfortable property with a top shelf staff and an above brand breakfast. To me, housekeeping is the most important thing and I've never been disappointed here. There's no laundry but Oakley Coin Laundry is close and offers wash & fold service for .79/lb. I highly recommend it. There are two Ingle's supermarkets very close, each w/ robust salad bars. There's good Mexican food close too. I've stayed in at least 5 Asheville hotels, this one is the best value.

Room Tip: If the property has an elevator (like this one) I always go for the top floor. Might get some noise...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Shepherd, Michigan, United States
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

Staff was very pleasant and courteous. Lots of southern charm. We had a 3 night stay. The only draw back we weren't ready for is the railroad tracks right behind the place. Trains rumble through at night but we got used to it. Breakfast was great food and great selection.

• Stayed August 2013