“Very good”

Days Inn Asheville/Tunnel Road & I-40
Ranked #30 of 66 Hotels in Asheville

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (95)
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed May 2, 2013

Best bargain for your money in Asheville area. Here's my run down of the "little" things that I am picky about and this hotel had them all. Large counter and sink area outside of the shower part of the bathroom. Easy for two people to get ready and no steamy bathroom when putting on make-up. Also, a fan in the bathroom which is great and for some reason newer hotels don't seem to be doing this anymore. An a/c that gets the room as cool as you want. I LOVE my rooms cold when I sleep and our room was a perfect temperature. Rooms are remodeled but they do still have the heavy bedspreads. They tuck them under and have bed skirts so they look more modern but nonetheless they are still those old heavy spreads. Sheets are cool cotton and comfortable and the mattress was a bit too firm for my liking. This is the only reason for a four star instead of five rating. The rooms are all remodeled and great again for the money. The breakfast is better than the typical continental with some added items. Service is excellent. The staff at the front desk were so helpful with our itinerary. We have already booked again for our next visit to Asheville. They are only five miles down Tunnel Road to downtown. A very easy drive and took about 8 minutes. Not worth paying twice as much to move two miles further in to town.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Travelers also viewed these Asheville hotels
Quality Inn & Suites Biltmore East
#49 of 66 in Asheville
Red Roof Inn Asheville West
Red Roof Inn Asheville West
#39 of 66 in Asheville

Been to Days Inn Asheville/Tunnel Road & I-40? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Asheville/Tunnel Road & I-40

Property: Days Inn Asheville/Tunnel Road & I-40
Address: 1435 Tunnel Rd, I-40 & US 70 East, Asheville, NC 28805-2803
Location: United States > North Carolina > North Carolina Mountains > Asheville
#24 Business Hotel in Asheville
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Days Inn Asheville/Tunnel Road & I-40 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Days Inn Asheville/Tunnel Road & I-40 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Biltmore East Hotel Asheville