Days Inn Asheville/Tunnel Road & I-40
$88
Country Inn
$172
$157
Holiday Inn Express Asheville(Asheville)(Great Value!)
$93
Holiday Inn Asheville - Biltmore East(Asheville)(Great Value!)
$89
$118
Holiday Inn-Asheville Biltmore West(Asheville)(Great Value!)
$93
$309
$278
Official Site
Renaissance Asheville Hotel(Asheville)(Great Value!)
$159
$144
Renaissance Hotels
The Omni Grove Park Inn(Asheville)
$277
$219
Omni Hotels
  • Pool
1,126 results
All reviewsva hospitalroom was cleantunnel roadthe blue ridge parkwaywould stay againwaffleshot breakfaststaff was very friendly and helpfulone night staypleasant stayfree breakfastthird floorcoffee makerconvenient locationvisiting ashevillebiltmore estatemotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 28, 2012

My husband and I wanted to take a drive up the Blue Ridge Parkway starting in Asheville. We found the Days Inn Biltmore East to be the perfect overnight stop for us. It was conveniently located to everything we wanted to see in the Asheville area before starting our trip and the accommodations were excellent. The room was very comfortable and very clean. I can't think of anything that the staff at the Inn could have done to make our stay more pleasant. Breakfast was complimentary and excellent as well. This was just a pleasant trip all round. Thank you Days Inn.

Room Tip: The king size rooms a quite large.
Reviewed July 28, 2012

Very basic hotel with fridge and microl. Close to shops.food, and highway. Bed and pillow very comfortable. Carpet and room odor needs improvement. Pet friendly. Very economical for people on a budget.

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed July 27, 2012

My husband and I love going to Asheville and enjoy staying at the Days Inn Biltmore East hotel because it is convenient for us to go into Asheville and visit Black Mountain. We have stayed here more times than I can count and it has always been a pleasant experience. The rooms are always clean and the king bed is so comfy. One last thing we are impressed with is that they have the same staff after so many years.....they must be doing something right :)

1  Thank lal561
Reviewed July 22, 2012

My husband and I went on a mini-vacation to see the Biltmore House. I have been several times but he has not. We have stayed in a lot of places in Asheville and I do not prefer to stay downtown because of the cross walks dinging at ALL hours of the night. We found Days Inn on Hotwire and it was one heck a deal for what the cost of the rooms really are. The spot is killer because you have everything around you within 5-10 miles and its very convenient to commute to downtown as well. If you prefer to get a taxi it is $20 one way. That was a little crazy but it's worth it if you plan on being out all night. The room was very clean and comfortable. When they say "queen" beds though, please know that they are full size beds. My husband and I had to sleep in separate beds because they were that SMALL!! After I showered the first evening before we went out the tub would not drain. I had to stand in dirty bath water the entire time I had to shower. An hour later it was fixed by the maintenance guy. That night when we went to sleep the air conditioner started making all kinds of noise. I managed about 3 hours of sleep. The unit had to be changed out as were were visiting the Biltmore House that day. Thank good it was fixed because it was the most aggravating noise you have ever hear in your life. Now, if you do not like trains DO NOT STAY because the hotel is directly beside the train tracks. I did not mind it because I love trains and we live close to train tracks at our home. Overall the staff was exceptionally nice and helped us with anything that we needed and got everything fixed within a timely manner.

1  Thank amanus11
Reviewed July 20, 2012

This Days Inn had everything we were looking for in a hotel - a large clean room and the most coomfortable bed we've experienced in quite a while. My wife even peeled the sheets back to see what kind of mattress it was. Days Inns can be quite variable in quality depending on the management. THIS ONE IS ONE OF THE BEST! We didn't have time to use the outdoor pool but it looked nice and well-maintained. Only one comment: the breakfast room could be 2 - 3 times larger to accommodate the guests when the hotel is full. Hotels in Asheville tend to be overpriced. This was a great hotel at a reasonable price.

1  Thank CJLFES