Comfort Inn Tunnel Road and I-40
Country Inn
$88
Country Inn
$144
Clarion Inn Biltmore Village(Asheville)(Great Value!)
$79
$139
$127
Holiday Inn Express Asheville(Asheville)(Great Value!)
$117
Hotel Indigo Asheville Downtown(Asheville)(Great Value!)
$173
$145
  • Restaurant
The Residences at Biltmore(Asheville)(Great Value!)
$119
Aloft Asheville Downtown(Asheville)(Great Value!)
$221
$189
Aloft.com
  • Pool
The Omni Grove Park Inn(Asheville)
$224
Omni Hotels
  • Pool
1,128 results
All reviewsva hospitalroom was cleantunnel roadthe blue ridge parkwaywould stay againwaffleshot breakfaststaff was very friendly and helpfulone night staypleasant stayfree breakfastthird floorcoffee makerconvenient locationvisiting ashevillebiltmore estatemotel
Reviewed July 9, 2012

room decor was up to date and really nice w/small fridge and microwave. staff was helpful. hotel was going thru renovations on the outside and that I did not mind. pool was nice to cool off the heat. train runs behind the back of the hotel...minor to me as it did not bother me but I can see how it may bother others. beds were very comfy :o)

Room Tip: waffle house directly across the street. free breakfast from the hotel but I did not eat any as I always sleep in
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Demone00
Reviewed June 19, 2012

The hotel was clean, staff very friendly. My pets were safe, no charge to them to stay. I was allowed early check-in, which was very much appreciated as I had my to cats with me. Would stay here again. Only draw back was the noise from remodelling--but it was only for a short time.

Room Tip: I felt safe near the lobby, but the other doors are opened by key only.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank sobeam
Reviewed June 18, 2012

A friend and I were traveling from the midwest to the beach in SC and I booked this on Hotwire for $52 for the night. They placed us in a smoking room which smelled like a bar from outside the door in the hallway, but once a quick call was made to the desk, we were moved (even at 2am) to a non-smoking room.

Room was fine, nothing special, but great for simply sleeping. My only reservations about staying were the smoking smells and the creepy elevator. The breakfast was simple, but had variety...the nice woman even went int he back to grab some ketchup packets for me when I asked if they had any.

Sink in the room drained VERY slow and was pretty nasty while brushing teeth and washing face. Room was fairly clean. Great for the price. Would not stay for a visit.

Room Tip: specify non-smoking for a clean room here.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 18, 2012

This is a good hotel for anyone visiting Biltmore House. My wife finally talked me into taking our kids to see it and we stayed at the Days Inn very close to the gates. It has a great location, and everyone seemed nice, but noithing just popped about it. I would stay here again, the room was clean and it was good for a one nighter.;

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Ethan I
Reviewed June 17, 2012

There are some mixed reviews on this property due to construction and the nearby rail line--but I had a great two day family stay and could not have been more pleased with the facility and staff.

I think I heard the train once while I was there and the construction is almost completed. Talking to one of workers, I found out this project was weather delayed and they are working seven days to get it done and it already looks great and the stucco job should be finished any day.

This facility is not right in the middle of a gaggle of food establishments, but a short drive will get you to downtown Asheville (west) or Black Mountain (east) where there is just about any kind of food you could want.

The staff was very polite and helpful and the breakfast bar was well stocked, varied selection and the two women monitoring the area were always busy making sure everything was filled and the room was clean.

As I was checking out, the woman at the counter wished me good travels and added she hoped to see us again if we were back in Asheville. While Asheville is not a yearly trip, you can bet we will be back at this facility, whether we are going to Asheville OR Black Mountain. This is too a value to pass up for a place to sleep, take a shower and grab a quick morning snack.

Evidently, the word is out because this place was packed both nights we were there (Friday and Saturday).

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family